Writing Exercise | Fell Asleep

{This takes place in the potential future of this story line ;]  }

   Nightmare's eye lights flickered awake as the sunshine awoken him. The window on the east side of his large room, allowing him to see the sun in the Southeast. It was still the winter solstice. Meaning it was almost December, again. 

    This was one of the Octopus' favourite times of the year. Famines caused more Negativity, whether it be negativity from Sins such as greed from the thieves to the pride from the kings, or Negativity from Sorrow and despair, Nightmare felt himself with a bit more power. Making him stronger this time of the year. With that, you could guess he well, fell asleep easier and more often around this time of the year.

   Which reminded Nightmare, he must have fell asleep last Night. When he was talking to the one and only; Ink. The two were texting each other with their phones. Since they both had a chance to talk that Night without Error being able to  know they were talking to each other again. But either way, He fell asleep.

   In slight embarrassment, he picked up the phone which lay next to him on the dark purple and yellow-gold velvet comforter. Sitting back up beneath the blanket and against the large pillows, he turned the device on by pressing a button it's side with his finger. Which still had a paper cut(Somehow) from the book he was interested in reading. Though when it cut him, he threw it half way across the room and was about to ultimately stab it before Horror, Dust, and Killer calmed him. 

   The screen was bright at first, causing Nightmare to squint before his eye's adjusted to the abundance of a bright light. But soon enough, he was looking at all the texts he missed. Ink and Nightmare were In a call, but Nightmare guessed from the messages Ink left he fell asleep about when they were about to end the call. But Nightmare fell asleep, leaving Ink to type things such as;

"WAKE UP OCTOPUS-'

"honestly- before i ended the call, you sound cute when you sleep .w."

"wakeupwakeupwakeup"

"im going to find a shot gun and kill everyone-"

"But not you of course lol"

    And a lot more along the lines of that. But of course, It wouldn't be Ink if he didn't end his abundance of messages by saying "Oh Well, GoodNoot lmao." Nightmare sighed, his cheekbones being dusted with the light teal and purple from Ink's words. Whether it be verbal or written, It was easy for Nightmare feel calm at the thought of him being okay. 

   Now beginning typing in response again, knowing Ink was most likely still asleep at this hour. The two don't normally talk this early. Normally due to the fact Ink is an Night owl and refuses to sleep, unlike Nightmare who at least tries to sleep despite his Nocturnal tendencies.

"Hehe, sorry again squid-"

"Fell asleep as you could probably tell"

   Nightmare sent two messages, one as an Apology and the second about him falling asleep 'again'. The Ball of negativity was quite the Tsundere. Being cold and harsh at first, though as you get to know him, he becomes softer. Of course keeping his cold personality. He just treats you nicer I guess(Sh). Nightmare sighed, turning the screen off and setting it next himself as he laid back into the bed's comfort. His thoughts drifting off.

{no I didn't come up with the term goodnoot lol. my good f r e i n d, Blackout did lol}

{Also yes Im back lol. i had writers black, and everything else for my absence was announced in my other Inkmare book e}