jUst ErrOr | Chapter Two(REDO/DELETION)

Nightmare found himself Needing to find Ink. Everyone in this Multiverse had Managed to get along in some way or another- I mean, even Dream managed to not lash out at the Protecter who he had work with formerly. 

       Ever since the Two Lovebirds, Ink and Error, had Become officially married and Created a Truce amongst the AUs; Nightmare felt odd. 

      I mean, who else hated the creators Guts? Not Nightmare atleast. He'd been silently Jealous when they had been put together with the official title of 'engaged' and soon 'married'. 

      Though he'd loose an Important friend if he were to dare touch Ink. 

       Anyways, if needing to find Ink, he'd have to ask Error if he wasn't with Some other AU Sans he'd Befriended- Like Cross who he'd finally changer their aggression towards eachother and thought of themselves as Brothers often- Epic had joined the Trio so y e a h. 

     Going to Doodlesphere to begin his search, he found Error lazily laying in the Middle of it. 

      Walking up to his friend, Nightmare glared down at Error. His(Error's) arms laid splayed out across the Tanish floor. 

      "Hi Night, " Error said drowsily. "So- Why are you on the floor like that?" Nightmare inquired, the Large, Charcoal Black tentacles that sat upon his back Dripped black goop slowly. Small splotches of Goop soon Disintegrated into Thin Air. 

      "Ink left me because I annoyed him and now I'm Bored." 'Sleep deprived', Nightmare would guess as Error spoke in his Drowsy tone of voice. 

       "I guessed, " Nightmare spoke with his usal Bored tone of voice. There was pause of silence, making the Moment awkward. "So, what brought you here?" Error finally said, breaking the silence. 

       "Oh, thanks for asking but I wanted to know where Ink was-" Error glared at Nightmare a Confused look. "Is it because You two are the only one's who hates eachother's Guts?" Error concluded. 

     Which he wasn't to wrong but wasn't to right. Nightmare does have a Sort of a Crush on the Creator. Though like in past, Many had denied him for his name and Job- It's not like anyone else was gonna do it- Plus, Nightmare was Just in all still scared that Ink would've denied him. Though Error snagged Ink before Nightmare had a Chance. 

    "Oi, Albtraum, " Error snapped his fingers, calling Nightmare by his Germanic Name. Though Nightmare was Broken out of his thoughts and brought back to reality, His cheeks flushing with a Faint Teal Blush from embarrassment. 

    "I'm alive, alright I get it, and don't call me that, " Night said boredly, knowing Error would continue to call him that either way. 

   Error chuckled, "Well is that an yes or a no?" Nightmare practically lost their previous conversation in his thoughts. Though soon retrieved it from his Collapsing train of thought. "Well, yeah. I mean, it's kinda odd to Be then only Ones (with a Bigger role) to Hate eachother like this. Though Maybe I can try to fix that if I talk to him for a bit," He ended. 

    Error shrugged, still on the floor. "I'd love to see my Best freind and Husband getting along- so here's this- Don't fight him and you two should soon get along."

   Nightmare nodded, "Now location??" He then inquired. "Oh yeah, like Overtale or something. Probably the True pacifist because Dream had made Ink not like the Genocides, " Error said as Nightmare began to form a Blue mist around him slowly.

   "Ah, thanks Error- I should be back sooner or later if you don't Mind- or Tomorrow if I become Busy, " Nightmare finished, the Mist nearly completely Engulfing him. 

    "Nah, I don't mind. Just don't Kill Ink!" he Ended with a Joking smile. Nightmare chuckled at His somewhat childish behaviour. The mist soon letting Nightmare vanish off to somewhere. 

   Error used to be the most mature of the Sanses, though his love turned the MadBaby glitch into a Childish Tsundere. 

{Sorry for like, Deleting this chapter completely. It just didn't seem Nicely Written to me :/ Anyways, Hope you likeed. And don't worry, the Squid and Octopus will soon Meet in the next chapter u<u