Chapter 9

He ordered you to wait in the hotel lobby for him while he sent off the guests. You did as he told you to but you didn't miss how he was talking in a testy tone.

You waited in the lobby letting your gaze wander and tried to understand what could have put him off. You just made a big deal so he actually must be happy.

Then he appeared at the end of the hallway walking towards you and buttoned his suit jacket up.

"Miss Y/N", he said coldly and made a sweeping gesture signalling you to go upstairs first.

You stayed silent as he walked you to your room. You were thinking about what you could say to him without upsetting him more. But then he spoke up first.

"You didn't have to flirt with him to get the deal. We could have convinced them with the facts", he said standing in front of you and frowned.

"What?", you called out confused. You really didn't expect him to scold you after you managed to get this important deal.

"You heard me", he replied not showing a single emotion on his face. The only thing that gave away his true thoughts were his eyes which seemed to be on fire.

"Good night, Miss Y/N", he said ending the conversation and turned around without uttering another word making your jaw drop in horror.

"No, you're not going to just 'good night, Miss Y/N' me", you said loudly running after him which was quite difficult in heels.

He already reached the door of his room and used the key card of his room to get inside. Without any further thinking you followed him through the shutting door before it clicked shut.

"I just got this big deal using my charm as an advantage and you are scolding me for that? I can't believe this!", you vented your anger.

A long silence followed and you realised what you just did. You went into your boss's suite without asking him. Your boss with whom you already had an affair.

"Oh", you whispered as he turned around to face you putting his hands into his pockets.

His gaze travelled slowly over your body taking in all the details. His intense stare made you squirm and your cheeks were burning because of embarrassment.

Seeing you like that a small smirk played on his lips and he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to...", you stuttered and lost track of your words.
You bowed and turned to go. You were so embarrassed. Your hand was resting on the door knob when he called your name.

"Miss Y/N?", he asked slowly approaching you. "Yes?", you answered turning back around.

"Ah, f*ck this", he cursed and in a matter of seconds he was standing right in front of you pushing your body firmly against the door. You gasped surprised and didn't dare to breath as his face was so close to yours.

"F*ck professionalism", he said in a deep voice and connected his lips with yours. At first very gently, but when you kissed him back, he went rougher on you.

You craved him so much and it all surfaced in this kiss. He put his hands on your waist gripping you tightly and moved his lips demandingly against yours.

You lifted your arms and put your hands around his neck pulling him closer down to you. He softly bit down on your lip and you tugged on the hair at the back of his head in desire.

He picked you up with his strong arms and walked over to the bed. He put you down standing between your legs and leaned down to you. He began sucking on the skin on your neck turning you on even more.

You put all decency aside and passed your hands over his well-built torso before you took off his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt.

"You look so damn hot in this dress" he mumbled against your neck roaming his hands over your sides, "and I hated the way every man was staring at you in that hall."

You froze in your movements and breathed heavily. "Is that why you didn't like it how-" "Yes, f*ck yes", he said lifting himself up to look at you.

"You don't even know how much I hate it that you don't know how beautiful you are", he said cupping your face in one hand and stroked his thumb over your swollen lips.

"I- I didn't know", you said quietly. He smiled softly and dipped his head down to your neck starting to suck on your skin again.

"Wait", you said breathily when you understood why he acted so coldly towards you after the dinner, "so you were jealous of Ji-Hawn-"

"Don't you dare put his name in your mouth again", he said shutting you up by placing his index finger on your lips.

"There will be only one name you'll scream all night", he growled travelling his hand over your curves down to your bare skin, "and that is mine."

Your breath hitched as his hand reached your naked thigh and he slipped his hand under your dress moving up to your womanhood. You pressed your lips together trying to stifle your moans.

"Don't hold back, babygirl", he said applying more pressure, "let me hear those moans."

You shut your eyes and felt the pleasure rushing through your whole body. He used both hands to take off your dress and placed open mouth kisses all over your stomach and chest marking you as his. You pulled on his hair asking for more.

"Say it", he demanded and stopped kissing you. "Please, Jungkook", you moaned out loud desperately.