Chapter 10

You yawned and stretched your arms. It was way too comfortable to get up so you wanted to turn around and keep sleeping, but you couldn't.

Something heavy laid on your stomach which made it impossible for you to move. You groaned and opened your eyes blinking a few times to see clearly.

It felt like a million butterflies flew around in your stomach, when you noticed that Jungkook's bare arm was wrapped tightly around your figure.

You suppressed a small smile seeing him lying on his stomach, his muscular back half covered by the sheets and his face nuzzled into the pillow underneath. His black hair was ruffled and sticking up into all directions.

You tried to brush off his arm but he wrapped his arm even tighter around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Jungkook", you said trying to wake him up and giggled because of his hair which tickled your neck, "I can't breathe."

He groaned and turned towards you not removing his arm and not opening his eyes yet, but he was already awake.

"Please, Jungkook", you whined trying hard to lift his arm. He opened his eyes and pulled his lips up into a sweet smile.

"Good morning, beautiful", he said in his deep morning voice and loosened his grip around your waist still keeping you close to him.

"Good morning", you said smiling back and took a deep breath now that there wasn't such a heavy weight on your ribcage.

"Did you sleep well?", he asked as you began playing with his hair. You hummed and blushed remembering what happened between you last night. He looked up and pierced you with his dark orbs.

"Why are you blushing?", he asked you teasingly and you turned your face away to hide your redness.

"You're so cute", he mumbled and lifted himself to place a peck on your cheek.

"When is our flight today?", you asked spotting the sun already shining through the window into the hotel room.

He furrowed his eyebrows and reached out his other arm to grab his phone. He checked the time and cursed.

"We're late", he said pushing the sheets back and sat up. "Okay, I'm going to my room, take a shower and pack my things up", you said getting up as well and started collecting your things.

"Why.. why don't you go for a shower here?", Jungkook asked looking up and down your half naked figure.

"Huh? Jungkook, we dont have time for this", you tried to resist even though it was hard not to look at his toned torso.

He frowned and walked over to you only in his boxer shorts until he stood right in front of you.

"Your loss, baby", he whispered snaking his arms around you and connected his lips with yours in a passionate kiss. Right when you wanted to deepen the kiss he pulled away making you bite your lip and narrow your eyes.

"I'll be at your room in half an hour. We need to be at the airport in an hour", he said and you nodded letting your gaze linger a little bit longer on him.

After you went for a shower and packed your suitcase, you heard a knock on your door. You were a little bit sad that this trip was over because that meant everything would be back to normal.

You enjoyed the time with him, a lot. But he was still your boss and you didn't know if a relationship was possible with him. He probably doesn't even want it to be more.

You opened the door and smiled politely at him. "Let's go", he said and you followed him down the hallway.

When you walked through the hotel lobby, all of a sudden he took your hand and  intertwined his fingers with you.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?", you hissed looking around scared that someone might see you.

"I'm showing everyone that you're mine", he said pulling you closer to him. You really didn't expect him to show affection towards you in public. And his words confused you even more. What did he mean that you were his?

You put your bags into the trunk and got into the car. You stayed silent thinking about what he just said.

"What are you thinking about?", he broke the silence and looked at you from the side.

"Jungkook, I... what you said earlier, did you mean it?", you asked avoiding his gaze because you were scared of what he might say now.

The truth is, you liked him a lot, more than just having fun for a night. But you didn't know if he felt the same way.

"That you are mine?", he asked smiling at you sheepishly and you nodded slowly, "yes, I meant that. And if you don't believe me, maybe I can ask you out on a date?"

You widened your eyes and laughed happily.

"Really? I mean, of course. I'd love that", you said and couldn't hold back your happiness. You leaned over to him and cupped his cheeks in your hands pressing a kiss on his lips.

He laughed and took your hand into his again. Your moment of luck didn't last long when his phone started ringing.

"Jeon Jungkook", he said answering the call, "what? This weekend already? It was supposed to be next weekend... Okay, if there's no other way. I'll meet them there."

"I'm sorry, Y/N", he said looking at you with a tormented look, "an important company event has to be moved forward. We'll meet my parents there."