Revision

We approached his house and as we got closer i saw another tall blonde boy standing in the door frame, does he have a brother? Lord I hope he isn't as quiet as Tsukishma. Tsukishima looked up from his phone, he was changing the song which he was listening too, and sighed loudly. I looked up at him puzzled.
"Sorry that's my older brother I didn't expect him to be waiting for me to get back.."
You continue walking and looking at the ground, "It's okay! I don't mind, though it seems a bit creepy," you giggle. He looks down at you and huffs, as if to hold in a small laugh.

As you come up to the front door his brother smirks, he looked similar to Tsukishima except for the glasses and his hair was darker.
"Don't," he says while pushing past his brother, you trailing closely behind him.
"Hm.. What was that about?"
He sighs. "My brother tends to hit on every girl in sight."
"Oh.." You laugh slightly.

You both pull out your math books from your bags and get on with your work. After a couple minutes you sigh and become frustrated, smashing your pen against the paper. He looks up at you confused, probably because he's finding the work so easy. For a few seconds you just continue sitting in the silence, you with your hands on your temple.

"Do you need help?" Tsukishima says, sort of sternly so it startles you at first.
"Please." You muttered, slightly embarrassed that you need help so early on.

He begins to explain the question to you though he speaks so quickly you have to ask him to slow down. You don't wanna seem stupid, because you aren't, you just aren't the best at maths. He speaks slower, still using the correct maths terms rather than dumbing it down for you which you're grateful for. Knowing he doesn't see you as some silly little girl cheers you up and distracts you from the frustration of the work.

A couple hours pass and it's dark outside, by now you guys have finished your work and he seems to have lightened up. You tell a ridiculously silly math joke and he lets out a soft chuckle. Seems like he's more open to being himself around you now.

He takes you to the front door after you guys had packed up your things. You say your goodbyes and you begin to walk home, it's scary though walking alone at night. All of a sudden you hear footsteps behind you, at first you panic but hear the same voice you'd been hearing all night. It was Tsukishima. He greets you softly and begins to explain himself.
"This seems weird but I should've realised sooner not to let you walk home alone in the dark!" he almost sounds worried  but it seems silly to think that.
You stutter, "Thank you."
"Next time I promise to walk you the whole way instead of catching up to you." he mumbles.
You nod and you walk home in silence, listening to your own music separately. This time he seems to be the one walking closer to you, maybe he really was worried. He seems almost protective you think to yourself.

You get home, once again saying your goodbyes and he leaves. You look out at him slowly walking back before turning around and going inside.