Failing..

It's the end of maths and my teachers called for Tsukishima Kei, a tall blonde haired boy, and I to be held back. He must be wondering why he's being held back with someone so wonderfully dumb.

"(Y/n).. as you know you're failing this class."
"Yeah..", I sigh. I'm embarrassed, stood here next to probably the smartest boy in my school being told I'm failing a class.
"Hey, I'm not too happy about this either." he scoffs. Oh god, he must of heard my little huff.
"No no! I didn't mean it like that! I jus really struggle with studying!"
"Well...", my teacher grins, " then Tsukishima will be the perfect tutor for you! Hes at the top of all his classes!". Shes grinning.. is she tryna play match maker right now!! I love this teacher but stop it oh my. I face palm being lost is this slightly frustrated thought.
"Is that okay with you Tsukishima?"
"Yeah.. Suppose it could benefit me too." he says softly.
"Off you go then you two!" she says with a beaming smile.

We dawdle out of the classroom in a peaceful silence, strangely it didn't feel awkward at all. Seeing as he comes off as quite intimidating i had to build up the courage to speak to him. I wonder how this is going to work knowing he has volleyball practice after school everyday.
"So.. um.. I- When should we study?" God! I stuttered! I already seem so dumb, I hate that, and I'm only making it worse for myself.
"We can go to my house after practice", he says softly, "you can stay and watch my practice if thats more convenient for you."
I pull a face, "Eh, okay." I wonder if that came off rude.. I'm just in shock in all honesty.

We get to the volleyball gym and he leads me too a bench where I can sit for the entirety of practice. He and the other boys go off to get changed into their gym kits after about 10 minutes. They come back and those who notice me look confused, I'm guessing their wondering who brought me here knowing that they didn't. Others were so excited to just practice and got onto the court straight away.

Practice went by and I sat there listening to my favourite album by (favourite artist) until it came to the end, I was in my own world.

Tsukishima walked over after practice had ended and he was changed.
"Lets go then", he said somewhat softly. I looked up at him, smiled and grabbed my stuff.

We walked to his place and it was awfully cold. I found myself walking closer to him in a strange attempt to warm myself up. I hope he's not finding this strange I think to myself, but he seems to be in his own world listening to music so I think its okay.