Chapter Eight

The girls and Casey all sat on the couch looking puzzled. They stared as they saw their boyfriends standing next to a crocodile that tried to kill both
Y/N and Leo as well as try and hunt them down.

"Wait so it's safe for us to move back here?" April asked. Donnie nodded with a small smile. "What about shredder and the foot clan?" Karai asked. "Don't worry about them." Raph replied. "Why." Asked Casey. "Let's just say someone here got a bit hungry." Raph replied looking at Leatherhead.

———————————————————————————

It'd been two weeks since the turtles, the girls and Casey became friends with Leatherhead. He'd actually ended up moving in with the turtles in the lair. So did everyone actually. Splinter sent the turtles a letter saying he was going to come visit for a week.

He'd held up to his promise and came to visit. The boys were beyond excited. Splinter sat down and had tea with the boys. They'd caught him up on just about everything. Apart from the sex and the yelling, just the main details.

Raph and Casey continued to date, Raph's father had accepted it but Casey's mother didn't fully understand just yet. She'd no problem with Casey seeing both genders but she wasn't one hundred percent sure about the mutant turtle part. She was completely against it at the start till she sat and had a green tea with splinter. She'd lightened up about it and promised to keep their secret. For her sons safety.

Days continued to be normal as they spent then doing anything you would do with your boyfriend. They enjoyed every second they were together and dreaded every second they were apart. Raph taught Casey how to use a sai, he was perfect. Raph was still learning how to skate on ice though. Casey knew he would get it sooner or later.

Life continued on, as new bad guys rose and old ones fell. But was it really the end of their first enemy. The one that always seemed to rise over and over again. Shredder.