─﹔ 𝗌𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝖽

𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟩

𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. Her hands went to both sides of her stomach while her chest went up and down against the fabric of her T-shirt. Cold drops of sweat violently covered her shoulders and forehead. Her legs also felt boiling under her old sweatpants.

The company now had more money than when she debuted a year ago, but still, Mia had gotten used to practicing in one of the old dance studios where there wasn't an air conditioner. Even the mirror wall had turned foggy because of the room's temperature.

Mia disliked the summer season when even past midnight despite the sky being covered by an ocean of darkness and stars, her surroundings still burned up as if the sun was rising above her. The only thing good that came it was that nevertheless it still reminded her of Sydney.

"Don't even start." Mia scolded herself as she felt the feeling of nostalgia starting to appear on her throat when thinking of her home country.

The girl kept trying to focus on her body movements but her mind every couple of minutes wandered someplace else. Her body as well was not cooperating. Her muscle felt stiff and tired from that afternoon's group practice.

It was now past midnight and she had sneaked out of the dorm to dance on her own, something she now never had time to do. The group was planning for a comeback at the end of that summer and they spent most time locked up in the studio.

Mia felt relief with the fact that she still was the member of the group with the less amount of lines, most of the time sticking to do the adlibs with one of the producers when the members had already left.

However, since they were getting more popular they now had constant photo shoots, interviews, shooting music videos on which she was put to act which she hated.

Dancing felt familiar, felt relieving in comparison with the rest. Mia could not help herself from slightly missing her trainee days when dancing was something that she could do for hours every single day. Now she had to it when she was supposed to be resting.

"At least the place is empty."

Mia stayed for one more hour until the clock hit four am. The girl grabbed her bag and with her tremblings legs, she walked out of the building to the dorm that was only a few minutes away. Walking around at night no longer felt scary for her, but still, her sweatshirt covered her face until she reached the door.

Smoothly sneaking into the apartment she watched her steps while balancing her bag on both hands. Mia did not wish to wake the members up so she planned to crash the old coach that night. She had almost reached it when suddenly the lights turn on and Mia let out a tiny scream when she was met with the eldest member's stern face.

He was sitting in front of the kitchen table with his arms crossed over his chest with a frown on his face.

"Where have you been?"

Mia did not know why but she felt nervous by the cold tone of his voice, "I...I was dancing." She answered almost hesitating.

He nodded with his head to her answer.

"And you think four in the morning is a good time to be walking around the streets alone?" His voice was shaking since his jaw was clenched. Mia stayed silent for a moment trying to figuring him out. She couldn't understand why he seemed so angered "I ask you, something kid."

"I just.. wanted to practice a little more?"

"And you can't do that at a reasonable hour? Do you have to sneak off in the middle of the night? Running around like you don't have a house?" He questioned her with a burning stare.

Mia felt taken back by the sudden questions. The girl didn't understand what she had done wrong. She had been responsible by practicing again. She was the dancer, that was her job.

"I'm sorry, but there is no harm in a little more practice."

"Yes, it is when you are supposed to be resting." Top replied. "And from now on you don't leave this dorm until morning and not without telling someone." He said firmly.

"Why are you so angry?" Mia asked with concern.

"Because you scared the..." He took a deep breath massaging his temple with his finger. "Because I'm supposed to take care of you, and you are not making it easy. So for now on, you will do as I say because I'm older than you."

Mia forced herself to not roll her eyes. Even after such a long time living in the country she still found rather the absurd having to obey someone just because of their age. However, she did not wish to be disrespectful to him.

"I'm...sorry, I worried you?" She let out suspiciously, wondering if that what he wanted to hear from her or not. Mia still was taken back by his concern.

He barely spoke to her and now he reminded her of her mother scolding her when she was younger. She hasn't gotten a scold in a while.

Top let out a tired sight while passing a hand over his face. "Good you should be and don't do it again. Now go to bed and tried remembering that I'm not just your member, I'm your Oppa and I'm keeping an eye on you kid."