─﹔ 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗉𝗌𝖾𝗌

𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟪

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐚." The girl mutters to herself trying to keep her body steady, as she relies upon the wall with both hands. Her chest held a slight burn as she tried catching up with her breath.

Her muscles felt sore after all the practicing, making it standing up a troubling task for the girl.

Mia counted three before stepping from the wall and turning once again to the mirror. She used to be able to do it. Dance for hours without feeling the pain hitting her like burning flames, but now she couldn't even go for two hours without the need to fall to the ground to catch her breath.

Her body wasn't what it used to be. Over the past few months, it had deteriorated to almost a blank space of nothingness. Mia could say that she didn't intend to look the way she now did.

With almost all her bones sticking out her skin whenever she moved. Her complexion so pale that it was reminiscing of a corpse, and her hair so thin that it seemed that it might fall off her scalp every time she took a shower. But that would be a lie.

She had done that to herself. Every meal she decided to skip. Every extra hour she spent dancing until her legs were sore and her stomach ached. All the times after performing, only having ice cubs, one slice of bread or fruit for dinner.

But I am the only one at fault for that?  Is this all on me?

The girl felt that time was slipping out of her hands, and with all her might she was trying to keep up with it. There hadn't been time to eat or rest.

Perfection wouldn't just happen, she needed to take it herself, and for that, she needed to continued practicing.

The group had been constantly traveling between Japan and Korea for promotions. They were rising. And even though that was what they were all hoping for. What their boss had dreamed of since he had put the six of them together. Mia was not satisfied.

She didn't felt enough for what was expected of them, of her. After every performance, all she could think of were her mistakes. What she should have done to make it better, nothing ever was for her.

It felt like constantly eating without ever feeling content. The girl wondered if that was the reason food was no longer such a necessity to her stomach.

Mia buried her nails on her scalp, pushing her hair away from her face. 

The eyes felt heavy on her back. Making her head burn, because of the thoughts that wouldn't let her catch her breath. Everyone was watching her, waiting for her to break.