night talks • bang chan

warnings: explicit language
word count: 1694
genre: fluff, angst
(a/n: hello! i would love to say that the previous story, i never had the motive to make it a happy ending and that's just how the story was planned out to be — not everyone can get their happy ending even if they think they could have it at that moment. i also apologise for the angsts cause i have been writing lots of fluff and pushing back all the angsts simply because each time i want to write an angst there will be a festive season coming up and i rather write something related to it. though i know it's chinese new year and i can get my red packets soon HAH! but yes thank you for 118k reads and enjoy!)
finished: 12 february 2021
last edited: 13 february 2021

~

Your favourite thing to do? Laying in the garden at the back of the apartment you live in, staring at the not so interesting night sky and having deep late night talks with your crush. Who so happens to be the boy next door.

You didn't remember when you and him started this thing, neither did you remember when you started developing feelings for him. All you knew was that you love the night talks with him more than anything. He was there to congratulate you whenever something great happens, and also there to comfort you on rough days.

It's usual that both you and him get hungry in the middle of talking, one of your stomach's breaking the comfortable silence at one point that causes you and him to burst out laughing. There was a convenience store just right next to the block, perfect for almost any type of cravings.

You were cutting up some fruits for yourself, popping a few pieces of it into your mouth here and there. "She didn't scam me afterall, these are all so sweet," you squealed, making a mental note to yourself to always get fruits from the kind old lady just down the block from then on.

That was when you heard a knock on your door.

You placed the knife down and quickly rinsed your hands, walking to the door afterwards and opening it. Your crush stood in front of you, a smile on his face, "We still going for the night talk tonight right?"

Right, you almost forgot for a moment, too caught up with cutting and eating the fruits you just bought.

"Oh my god, give me two minutes, I was cutting some fruits." You laughed in embarrassment, and rushed back to the kitchen. "Chan, would you want some?"

"What fruits are there?"

"Peaches, Apples... I got some grapes too!"

"Hey! Got any grapes?" He sang loudly in between laughters and walked in, helping to close your door. You laughed along with him, and used a fork to poke the peaches for him, knowing they were his favourite.

(a/n: plesse get the grape reference)

He leaned down towards the fork and ate it, eyes widening at the sweet and juicy flavour of the peach. It was not too soft that it's mushy and neither is it crunchy like an apple, just the perfect texture.

Chan smiled and gave you a thumbs up, signalling that the fruit tasted good.

"Gosh, I would miss the taste of these fruits one day," he sighed.

"You could just walk down the block and get them," you chuckled at his statement.

Chan blinked for a brief second and laughed out of embarrassment, "These fruits are from that kind old lady? I should've known from its taste."

You giggled and packed the fruits into individual tupperwares. Placing them into the refrigerator, washing the cutting board and knife right after. You dried your hands on a little rag next to the sink and grabbed your valuables, "Let's go!"