<>Chapter 1<>

Just a warning, Momo will be portrayed as the main antagonist in this story

[Year 3]
[Izuku's pov]
I have had a crush on Todoroki since first year and I finally had the courage to ask him out. My plan is to ask him to meet me at my dorm after class and ask him there. I would also have Uraraka hide behind a corner and video the whole thing for memories. So, I asked him and he said yes. Its now 3:56 and there is four minutes left of class.

I try to disguise my excitement and pay attention to the lesson, but I am just so exited! As I am packing up my things, I avoid looking in Todoroki's direction to avoid suspicion. The bell rang and I raced to my dorm, squeezing past Iida and Uraraka. When I arrive at my dorm, I go and put on a suit and wash my face. can't ask him out looking like a rat I thought to myself.

Five minutes pass and he is nowhere to be seen.
He probably just stopped to talk to someone, or maybe he had to use the restroom...
Five more minutes pass and I start to worry. what if he got hurt, or kidnapped!? No... I'm overreacting, either way, I should go and check on him.

I head down the hallway, before I could make it to the stairs, I hear giggling, I turn to my left to find Todoroki softly kissing Yayorozu on the cheek. He must've noticed me staring at them, because he turned around "Hey Midoriya! Sorry I didn't meet you at your dorm, what was it you wanted to ask me?" Tears swell up in my eyes and I turn away to conceal them. "N-nothing, it doesn't matter.." I walked away silently, keeping my face concealed.
I saw Uraraka waiting for me at my dorm " What happened?" She asked, but after noticing that I was crying, she quickly changed her tone. "A-are you-"
"I'm fine!" I walked into my dorm and buried my head in my pillow, quickly soaking it with my tears.