<>Chapter 3<>

[Todoroki's POV]

Yayorozu's been acting kind of strange recently. She hasn't pulled me to the wall and kissed me in a while which is odd for her. Also, she's busy all the time now, unlike before, when she would always cling to me like a leech. I don't know, I could just be paranoid about this whole thing. Natsuo says that she might be cheating on me, but I think he's jumping to conclusions.
(Natsuo is Todoroki's brother)

Izuku is also acting weird around me. Every time I walk past him, or glance at him, he would turn his head away and shield his face from my view. I could be wrong, but I think I might have caught him blushing at me once or twice as well...

[Dekus POV]

I saw something yesterday.... I'm scared to tell anyone because I don't want to break Todoroki's heart.... I saw Yayorozu kissing Jirou outside the dorms while I was on my way to class. How am I going to tell him? I decided that telling him through text would probably be the easiest way, since I wouldn't have to look at him and watch him start to cry.

[The Texts]

Deku:
Hey, I have to tell you something.

Todo:
What is it?

Deku:
...

Deku:
..I saw Momo and Jirou kissing by the bathrooms....

Todo:
What?

Deku:
...I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way.

Todo:
You're lying.

Todo:
She would never cheat on me. Yayorozu loves me with all of her heart.

Deku:
But I-

Todo:
Please stop texting me with this bullshit.

Deku:
Please Todoroki, I'm not lying!

Deku:
I really did see them

     You can no longer reply to this conversation
                  Todoroki has blocked you