<>Chapter 2<>

[Todoroki's pov]
Midoriya asked me to meet him outside his dorm after class, which was odd, we never really talked to each other. But, despite all of that, I agreed. The day went by pretty fast and before I knew it, the bell had rang signaling the end of class. I was on my way to Midoriyas dorm when I was grabbed by the hand and pulled into a kiss. "You're fiesty today, Yayorozu." She pecked me on the cheek again and we got into a deep conversation. Somewhere along the way, I had noticed Midoriya staring at us.

"Oh hey, Izuku, sorry I didn't meet you at your dorm, what was it you wanted to tell me?" He turned away, his head facing the ground. He said something but I couldn't hear it over the chatter in the hallway. "Sorry, Yayorozu, I have to go sort this out, he looked pretty upset. I promise I'll be right back." Before she could say anything, I was down the hallway and up the stairs. I could smell a subtle hint of lavender as I approached Midoriya's
dorm. It was hard not to get enveloped in the sweet smell.

Stay on task, Todoroki, Yayorozu is waiting for you. I knocked on the door and was greeted with a messy-haired, teary eyed Izuku. "O-oh, Todoroki, it's you! I look a mess, sorry, I didn't expect to see you at my door." He wiped his eyes, it looked like he had been crying. "Can I come in?" He smiled at my question " Sure, make yourself at home!" I felt at ease the moment I walked through the door. His room had a very calm energy to it, despite all the brightly colored All Might decorations.

I sat down on his bed and realized I had forgotten why I came there. Izuku was quiet, keeping his distance. He looked deep in thought.

[Izuku's pov]
I thought about asking him, but now it just seemed pointless... Before I could think it over, my mouth was moving. "S-so about what I was going to ask you..." I tried not to look uncomfortable. "I was just wondering if you...could help me with my math homework.'' I chickened out. I guess that's a good thing, though. Now I have more time to practice what I'm going to say.

He helped me with my math homework- I was actually struggling with it- and then left.

<>authors note<>
Sorry if this one was poorly worded, I kinda got a migraine like 5 minutes into it....