PLEASE ENTER ME, CRUSH

Lalhaine Ashleigh De Vera is very fond of Asianne Lincoln Deluega, a man ten years older than her, but with an astonishing lifeless beauty that can redden her cheeks and cause millions of butterflies to swarm her belly.

He's not all looks but he also has the brain, wealth, and personality. Could be almost deemed as the epitome of perfection. But the thing is, he doesn't have his heart for her. Aside from the digits they don't have in common, he also happened to be his brother's best friend. In that way, she's being more treated likely a kiddo and sister-like by him.

Lincoln is aware that she's into him. It reflects through her skittish actions and reddish reactions whenever he's around. And he even confirmed when Ashleigh once said it by herself. But, he never takes it seriously. He believes that it's merely a puppy love that a kid would usually go through. Felt like to be intense but later on, it would subside.

And she hated the fact that he only sees her feelings kind of temporary but on contrary, it doesn't seem to appear like that. She knows what she has for him isn't that shallow. It's deep. Profound. Real. And she wanted to insist on these by words, but she doesn't have the guts to do so.

Not until one night, at the late celebration of her eighteenth birthday threw by her friends. She's been drunken and sunken along the threads of foolishness.

Thus,

Liquid courage her to fuss her whines, unsaid nutty thoughts, insistences, teases, and say the words....

Please Enter Me, Crush