Chapter 5

This week already seemed somewhat unfortunate. From the speeding ticket to the clothes that were way too small, it almost seemed as if someone was plotting against you. And now an alarm woke you up from your sound sleep, a blood-curdling beeping that reminded you of the purge.

Your hand searched for your phone to check the time, noticing that your alarm hadn't even gone off yet. So with a little bit of hope that the noise would stop, you rested your head back on your pillow.

but no matter how hard you tried to tune out the noise, it just didn't stop. Annoyed, you stormed out of your room impatiently, following the sound until you stopped at the source; Itto's door. You released an overexaggerated sigh, before banging on the door to await a reply. You heard nothing in return, so you flung the door open, to see a half-naked, sleeping Himbo, without a care in the world.

Pissed, you stomped your way over towards him and placed your hands on his toned biceps to shake him awake. He was very heavy, so you gave up quicker than you initially expected to. You decided to just shout his name numerous times until he finally let out a confused groan.

You turned on a light to search for his phone to turn off the alarm, to which Itto closed his eyes even harder in a failed attempt to block out light.

"What's going on?" He asked groggily while yawning and stretching. You reached over his torso to continue looking for the phone, only for it to be underneath him, on the side furthest from where you stood. You stand on your toes and lean on him without bothering to hold yourself up to rip the phone from under his heavy figure and turn off the alarm.

"Your stupid alarm woke me up," you breathed after your hard morning exercise. Despite how dumb he was, Itto could easily tell you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and so was his phone. "Why do you even have an alarm so loud if it won't wake you up? Why did you set it for such an early time anyway?"

From the short amount of time he has known you for, he figured it was best he remained silent. He didn't move nor respond, so you assumed he went back to bed and left his room with a sigh.

Alas, you must get your day started, too. You'd usually get dressed first, but you wanted to put off wearing those clothes for as long as possible. Instead, you decided to go brush your teeth. You saw a tall blonde figure in the bathroom from down the hall because he left the door open. Entering the shared washroom, Thoma's waist held a white towel that wrapped around him loosely, as he brushed his teeth. Between the towel and his long, blonde locks that looked damp, it appeared as though he had just gotten out of the shower. It took a lot of willpower to stay focused around a hot, half-naked man, but knowing you had school and putting that first made the task easier. Instead, you focused on his attempts to smile and say good morning with a mouth full of toothpaste. Unfortunately, you had no idea what he said through the muffles he made and over the sound of running water, so you just smiled back.

You reached for the medicine cabinet, opening it to see your toothpaste was all gone, and the tube was completely mangled and squished. It showed signs of a big, buff, and half-asleep airhead grabbing it, squashing it, and spilling toothpaste all over the place in the process of trying to put some on his toothbrush. Though that's just the story you thought up in your head, there was also evidence of Thoma cleaning the sink this morning because of the paper towels covered in toothpaste, along with used Lysol wipes in the trash.

Thoma tapped your shoulder twice, as you took that indicator to move away from the sink so he could spit out his toothpaste. When he did, he used his nondominant hand to hold his hair back, revealing the back of his neck. You so badly wanted to kiss it, but you were soon broken out of your fantasy when Thoma held out his tube of toothpaste for you to use.