Chapter 6: Match Makers💞

~Nobara's POV~

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!

Y/n totally has a crush on Toge-senpai, I need to get them together I've always wanted to be matchmaking, but I'm going to need some help!

I grab tap Maki-senpai's shoulder and she turns her head and looks at me. I motion for her to come closer to me. 

She complies and I whisper...

"Maki-senpai, don't you think Toge-senpai and Y/n-chan look like a cute little couple?" 

She looks at the two of them standing together looking at different shops.

"Oh my gosh, you wanna go match-making?!?!" she whisper-yells at me.

"Hell yeah!" I whisper back.

Meanwhile...

~Panda's POV~ (ya'll know what's up)

Okay... I finally caught on, I finally know what's up, I finally came up with a plan.

To get Y/n and Toge together but I need some more people to help.

"Psst, Yuuji, Megumi" I whisper towards the two 1st years.

"What?" Yuuji replies

"What do you want Panda-senpai," Megumi says with his usual bored tone.

"Me, you, and you. Match Making. Toge and Y/n"

"No. Not my sister. No." Megumi says

"I thought they were already dating... but if they're not I will help get them together," Yuuji says with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"C'mon Megumi! Your sister obviously likes him back! Don't you think it's better if she would be happy? Maybe she could even start talking!" I try to convince him.

"No." he retorts back

"PLeaaassee Megumi!" Itadori says.

"If I say yes will you stop bothering me?" he says in a sassy tone.

"Yes!!" Yuuji says.

"...fine" He finally complies

~Time Skip & Y/n's POV~

We try to look for the others but ended up in front of an arcade.

How the heck did we end up here? I don't know. But Toge-senpai said we could go in if I wanted to, so of course, I said yes...

We went inside and it looked awesome! So many games and such. But one particular came caught my eye, a claw machine.

I tap my purple-eyed senpai's shoulder, and he turns to face me. "Toge-senpai let's go over there!" I write on my compact whiteboard (?)

"Okaka," he says as he points towards a different claw machine.

I looked towards where he was pointing and literal stars were in my eyes, it was a claw machine with (whatever you want)!

I nod my head vigorously and run towards it and I hear a soft chuckle behind me, I turn around and see Toge-senpai with a smile I've never seen before. 

I motion him to come, and he complies.

I insert a coin and try to get a/an (whatever you want)

I fail, so I pout, but as I was about to put another one in I  feel someone push me aside and grab the joystick (?)