Chapter 17: Sukuna👅

~Yuuji's POV before the explosion~

I was going to get some snacks for Y/n and Toge since they were both sick today.

I was about to grab a box of Pocky but then I felt something on my cheek, oh great

"What do you want Sukuna?" I ask a bit irritated.

"Oh nothing~" he was the final thing he said before he disappeared and I could feel the slits under my eyes fade away too, I didn't think much of it since I was probably Sukuna's doing until I heard an explosion coming from the training field.

I run towards it only to see, Sukuna standing there, in front of me.

The others start and try to fight him off but they all knew that they couldn't beat him, he didn't have any emotions to drag him down, he was impossible to beat...

And as expected he dodged all of the attacks and blew my friend away a few meters.

"What do you want Sukuna?!" I shout.

"EH?! You don't know? BAHAHHAHA YOU RATS TOOK MY DAUGHTER" he says in his usual loud and deep voice.

Everyone was confused, "Daughter?" we asked simultaneously.

"Clueless dumbasses," he says with irritation in his voice.

"We don't have your daughter!" Nobara shouts.

Sukuna points his finger at her and with the speed of light, she crashed into one of the buildings which caused more smoke.

~Y/n's POV~

I watch as he carelessly hurts my close friend, I step closer to where my uncle was with wide eyes, my friends see me approaching him and start shouting at me to stop.

"Y/N GET BACK!" shouts Yuuji

"TAKANA!" shouts Toge-senpai

"Y/N DON'T GO NEAR HIM HE'S DANGEROUS!" shouts Megumi

"Y/N YOU HEARD THEM, STOP!" Akito shouted, I guess he didn't know about the Sukuna part.

Sukuna could not hear their shouts since he was far away but he did see my figure and thought it was another one of my friends, so he yeeted me up in the air, but once I fell back to the ground he recognized me.

"Y/N!?" he asked as he was running to my limp body, "Oh god..."

"GET AWAY FROM HER SUKUNA!!" yells Megumi

I hear uncle Ryo-kun apologizing and shouting for me to get back up and my friends and Toge-senpai trying to get him away from me.

That was all I remembered until all I could see was black.

~Toge's POV~

When we see that she wasn't responding to any of our interactions we immediately bring her to the infirmary with Kugisaki, Gojo-sensei came back and took Sukuna to a cell that couldn't be broken, and for some reason, he didn't fight back...

I rush towards where they kept Y/n and Kugisaki as everyone else started talking about Sukuna's strange behavior.

"Why was he not fighting back?" Megumi starts.

"He was acting nice when Y/n was injured, usually he would just kill someone off if he wanted to," Maki says

"How did he even get out of Itadori's body?" Panda asks

"I don't know either" Yuuji answers.

"And what's with him saying we took his daughter....?- WAIT COULD IT BE THAT Y/N IS SUKUNA'S DAUGHTER?!" Panda says