[BANGTAN BOMB] Surprise Birthday Party for V

"What's this?"

Hoseok said curiously as he picked up something from the table.

"Are these firecrackers?", he asked.

"Yeah, you just rip it and throw it.", Seokjin, who was standing beside the dancer answered while preparing the cake for Taehyung's surprise birthday party.

They were currently at the rehearsals for the New Year's Eve Live, and since it was Taehyung's birthday at that same day, they decided to surprise him on their rehearsal break.

"Since it's dangerous, they changed it so that we can just throw it.", the eldest explained to Hoseok as the latter continued to play with the confetti firecracker in his hands.

"Oh, good good.", Hoseok agreed before he averted his attention to Seokjin.

The two members then began decorating the cake for Taehyung. The purple icing coated cake was on the table while Seokjin started sticking heart candles on it.

"This should be enough, right?", he asked to Hoseok.

"You're not putting any effort, Jin.", Hoseok remarked, getting the other candles from the side.

"And you put too much effort.", Seokjin then threw back.

"I see no effort!", the younger replied. "It doesn't take that long to poke those in."

"Then...", Seokjin muttered.

"Isn't that too many?", the eldest asked as Hoseok continued to poke the candles on the cake.

"Just put the heart!"

Hoseok finally finished decorating the cake, but he laughed when he mispelled 'I LOVE YOU'.

"I LOVE YUO...!", he spoke before laughing.

"Ah, j-hope!", Seokjin then groaned and playfully pushed him. "J-hope, do you not seriously know how to spell YOU? I'm so disappointed!"

"It was a mistake!"

"Then let's send this way.", Seokjin then stated before mocing the candles once again.

"Send it! Send it!"

After moving the candles, the letter candles were finally spelled correctly.

"I LOVE YOU.", Seokjin stated and let out a breathy laugh. "YOU was a bit disappointing."

"I LOVE YUO..? I LOVE YUO.", Hoseok said teasingly.

"Should we light it now?", the eldest asked the staff behind the camera. After that, he then lit the candle.

"Let's go.", Hoseok gestured.

"Put on the hat, put on the hat." Seokjin told Hoseok.

"I shouldn't be the one putting it on.", Hoseok then stated, laughing at the eldest member.

"Oh, right."

"I shouldn't put it on."

The two members were now outside their tent, with Seokjin carrying the cake while Hoseok held the hat on his hands.

"Jin, hold it, hold it for a bit.", Hoseok aaid to his elder member while looking at him from behind. It was visible that Seokjin was struggling at bit on the cake.

"It's too far...!", he chuckled.

When they entered the tent where Taehyung was, Hoseok signalled the others and started singing for the birthday boy.