Chapter Fourteen

Don't laugh at my edit this is them and their fits for Jodeci listening party-

-

Don't laugh at my edit this is them and their fits for Jodeci listening party-

Looking at myself in the mirror, I adjusted the tons of braids in my hair. Tonight is the night of Jodeci listening party for their album Diary Of a Mad Band. Devante did his thing on this album my favorite song is 'Cry for You'. Yes I've heard the whole track list I had to beg him to take a listen it took a miracle. I'm just knowing the whole album gonna chart and break boroughs. I gotta come with my A-game once mines drop in February on Valentine's Day!

Yes Valentine's Day so the single ladies definitely going to relate to this Heartbreaker album. My single 'He's Mine' will drop on New Years with the video. I didn't come up with these dates it was Devante he have everything planned out for me. I will start shooting the video on Christmas Day cause the guys album will be dropping 4 days before which is the 21st. They will be doing press, interviews, shows all of that. He squeeze me in between his schedule to do the video since it will drop right after my single. I didn't resist cause I wasn't doing anything on Christmas anyways. I have no family but Lana and she will be busy with this guy she started seeing so I agreed to it. Nah Naomi stop lying you didn't have a choice!

I told Devante I'm not in a rush to do the video and he didn't have to cut in between dates of them doing interviews for me cause I have plenty of time to focus on my career, they the ones deserve all the recognition. I already done 2 photo shoots for my album cover it's not much just a picture of my face and up. But the single cover is fire I dig it that'll be the first thing people look at before deciding to buy my album when it comes out. He was real smart he had me wrapped up in the sheets on the photo. Once the public sees that and hear what I have to bring they going to definitely tune in. It's not too sexual I know better than to show my naked body to the public and Devante knows better.

I mean check this out the day I took the picture of my single cover he switched the guy photographer to a girl one and he wanted everyone out of sight. It was just me, him, and the lady who was shooting the pictures in the room. I didn't think it was that serious cause even though I was naked under the sheets they still wouldn't be able to see my body. The guy is hilarious I can only imagine him doing more stuff when my career starts to take off