Too big

Win

Team fell asleep after crying for a while in my arms. He looked so tired. He was wearing the bathrobe he had on, maybe he put it on when he tried to get out of the shower. Thank god he didn't pass out in the shower else he could crack his head or get seriously injured. I had no idea what happened to him or his parents but whatever it is, it is bad like nuclear bad for him.

I have to take off the robe or he would catch a cold. Should I do it? Hope he won't mind. I slowly started taking off the bathrobe trying not to wake him up. His skin was pale white. As I tried to untangle myself, he whined and held me tighter and rubbed his cheek on my shirt 'No Team don't do that' my heart started to beat fast. It's been so long since I felt this way. I looked at him, his cheeks were rosy tearstained, the nose was a bit runny and then my eyes went down to his lips. They were so red like a drop of blood, slightly parted. He was looking so adorable.    No no no this can't happen again. No I can't take that again.

I hurriedly got up from the bed. The movement woke him up. He scratched his eyes and looking at me tilting his head. 'Too cute too cute'
"Sorry I fell asleep" he was fidgeting his fingers. "Yeah change or you will catch a cold" I said. He stood up and got down from the bed. As soon as he started walking he fell backward I held him quickly.

His back is now pressed against my chest, his head fell on my shoulder. My hands were on his waist. Oh God don't let him hear my heartbeat. I don't know why none of us was trying to be apart. It was like Team was resting on me with his eyes closed.

Team

"Team" Win whispered in my ear. His breath touched my neck. His voice was so deep it sent a shiver down to my spine. My cheeks were heating up. I don't know why I feel so shy around him. His hands held me roughly against him yet they felt safe. "Just go and change" he let go of me. I walked into the very empty closet. I took off the robe and put on the shirt Win gave me. The shirt was so big on me like dress size big. It smells like Win. I have to start addressing him with respect he is elder than me.
How about I call him hia. Yes hia Win that suits him. I put on my boxers and tried to wear the trousers but they were too big for me. So I took them off and came out to give them back.

Hia was standing there looking out of the window. I walked to him and cleared my throat. He looked at me from head to toe. I am feeling shyer. "The trousers are too big. I couldn't put them on" "It's ok I'll take them back. Go take rest, I'll send your food here"
"I don't feel like eating" I whined. I know I should be grateful for the food but I wasn't really in the mood after the breakdown. "Don't argue Team. You need food. You heard the doctor" he said with a tone of 'no use of argument'. "Then I'll have it downstairs with everyone" I said. "Do you want to go like this?" he gave me a questioning look. Opps I forgot I wasn't wearing pants. "But how would it look if I don't have dinner with everyone?" I asked. Hia walked closer to me and put his hand on my waist flipped me to push me against the window. "Team only I get to see you like this so don't go anywhere dressing like this," he said with a possessive tone. I looked up to see his eyes the room is dark but the light coming from outside was making his eyes shine bright. He was looking into my eyes as if he was looking for something, we were so close our noses were touching. Suddenly something flashed in his like tons of pain just crushed him. He just ran out of the room.

He left saying that I went to bed and after ten minutes my dinner came. I had to eat because aunty herself brought the dinner. It was delicious. Well anything other than bun and biscuit is delicious to me. Aunty wished me good night and left. I tried to sleep but I knew I couldn't. I could still smell hia all over me. I could feel my heartbeat rise as soon as I even think of his name.

I can't sleep. I just can't and for some reason, I hope I am not the only person thinking about our moment over and over again.

Hey that's all for today. Don't forget to vote and comment. I am just so busy now with my uni and life so the chapter is a bit short. Let me know what you think of it