Let's say yes

Author note
I know this part is getting too big but this is the foundation of their future relationship so bear with me.

Win's POV
I could understand his confusions. I am telling him to take the biggest decision of his life. It took me two weeks to make myself ready to just talk about it. Even I'm not totally ready for it. So I let him stay like that. In mean time the food waiter brought was getting cold. So I nudged his hand "Team I know it's too much but please have lunch then think"

He looked back at me with his cute lost puppy look. But now food is more important. "Please" I said pointing at the food. He nodded again so I dished him the foods and he started to eat. No matter what he wasn't making eye contact with me. I let him be but I really want his to look into mine. His eyes has this strange vibrant life in it.

"Hia, what's wrong?" he finally asked but I weren't ready "Ha?" I asked like a dumbass. "I mean you were so angry when you heard the proposal first. You even had an attack after such a long time. I mean you never wanted to marry me and why would someone like you even think of marrying me?" he kept rambling. "Team you're rambling" he calmed down I continued "Team I know my decision looks very sudden but don't look down on yourself. You know me I would never say something this serious lightly. You might not see it but I see us together. It's been a long time since I felt something this deep"

I took a deep breath "I won't call it love. No I haven't fallen in love with you yet. I have been in love and I don't want to go there anymore. This is how I am. I don't think I'll be able to love someone ever again. I'm sorry if I hurt you with my words or action. I'll totally understand if you don't like me"

Team was looking with an wide eyes. I know he didn't think I would talk this openly but if we're doing this, I want him to know what he is getting into.

Someone entered the restaurant making a ding sound on the bell. Making us break our eye contact. "Team there is something I want to say....." We kept talking for next one hour. Team listened to me seriously. We we're done with lunch and the waiter came with a bill. I paid it and got up. "Team marry me" I heard him sucked his breath in. "You don't have to answer now. Take your time and think of the circumstances and consequences. Then you know where to find me" I was about to get out of the restaurant when someone stopped me holding my wrist "Hia let's say yes" this was my turn to be surprised. "Team...." he cut me off. "I have thought about it. I want to do it. I have no other way" Team said with small voice. "No you have Team. You can just walk out of here. We can forget about it" I said feeling bad for this boy. At this age he has too much on his shoulder. "No hia let's do it" he said looking at my eyes.

The sun shone brightly in his eyes and I could see myself in them. I wish I could stop the time and stay like this forever. How long I have wanted to see this scenario. Team I'll treat you right. Smile and laughter will always be with you. No more tears baby.