time for another year of torture....

Aaaaaaaand we're back!

Hey everyone! It's Tasya again – and I'm here to bring you back into the world of the zodiacs!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Tasya Jacob, but I'm formally known as @Tjzhang in Wattpad. I'm currently 14 (on my way to 15 in April), and I am so glad that you stumbled upon this blatant attempt of a story! I am a HUGE directioner and Mixer, and I'm in love with many underrated and/or unknown artists such as Anson Seabra, NF, James Arthur, Etham and Lewis Capaldi. I'm an Aries as well, which kinda explains the whole 'energetic vibe'.

How are you guys today? I hope you're doing well – and if you're not, stay strong! Better times will soon come your way, I promise you that.

Welcome back to the second part of the five-book series of the realm of the zodiacs! I hope all of you are buckled up, because starting from here, it's gonna be a hell of a ride!

For those of you who have stumbled upon this story without reading the previous book, I suggest you briefly fill yourself with the important information to keep you updated with what's going on in this book. That way, you wouldn't get confused when I make statements that are related to the previous book.

Oh, by the way, here's the order of the series. I will be updating it as soon as I publish a new story.

ORDER OF BOOKS:

***********

A Distant Realm – The Proclamation

A Distant Realm – The Remorse

***********

I hope all of you enjoyed the previous book! It's currently in it's editing phase and I can assure you that it'll be better than ever once I've completely edited it! Now that we're on the second book, I think it's important to know something about this adventure.

Preface

************

Casimir The Second.

The name itself brought the worst of nightmares to people. No one knew what would happen to them if he found them. No one knew what to do if he captured them. And no one knew whether they would live to see another day if he was near them.

But if there was anyone who could start a fire, it was him.

*************

Natasha doesn't know when he will strike. But when her scar burns during the middle of a high school dance, she, along with her friends, would have to return back to the realm of the zodiacs and put an end to Casimir's schemes once and for all.

But would it be that easy? Not quite.

Not when James Johnson has anything to say about it.

************

The Prophecy speaks. Can the crew bring an end to the skillet's reign?

************

And there you have it! Another suspense-filling book with twists and turns! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

There are two new main characters in this story, and they will be here till the end. Try to guess their sign – lemme tell you, it'll be easy enough. I realized that I didn't include all the zodiacs in it, and I decided that there's no better opportunity to bring these two in than in this book. There are more characters whom I will introduce in this book, and they will continue to remain in the storyline until the last book (not like Anne-Marie, if you know what I mean).

There's also gonna be a LOT of romance here! Don't worry, I won't be very steamy - the most I can go is vividly describe them kissing (remember the kiss between Mark and Venellope? *smirks*). If you don't like romance, then don't fret because action is here to save you! There would be a LOT more action other than their training scenes, so stick around for that!

Who do you guys ship in this series? Lemme know down in the comments!

Which couple is the your OTP? Lemme know!

Here's the official 'A Distant Realm - The Remorse' banner! Take a look:

Here's the cover in case you wanted a closer look:

Anyways, that's it for now! Hope you all are doing good

Anyways, that's it for now! Hope you all are doing good. Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay tuned for more updates!

Sending positivity hugs from Singapore,

Tasya  ;)

P.S: Have I told you that I love you all?