Steve Randle

Y'all, I literally have no idea what I want to do for Steve so.... we're just going to wing this. Wish me luck! ;)

You loves Steve more than anything else in the world, and he knew it. You two started dating two years ago and things were going great for you. There was only one, teeny tiny problem. Steve would constantly get jealous if you talked to any other guy.
"Well, just tell him that Darry doesn't mean half the things he says to Pony," you said to Soda at the counter of the DX, "It'll work, trust me."
Soda smiled and scanned your stuff, "Thanks, Y/N. That'll be fifty cents."
I gave Soda the money and gave him a quick hug.
"Y/N? What are you doing?" Steve asked, sneaking up behind you.
You turned around, "I was just giving Soda some advice, Steve. That's all."
Steve didn't look convinced. He grabbed your arm and pulled you aside out of earshot from Soda.
"Y/N, what was that?" Steve hissed.
"What was what?" You asked, slightly confused.
"You know, with Soda."
You rolled your eyes, "I was just giving him some advice for Ponyboy, Steve."
"Yeah but you hugged him." Steve said.
You groaned softly, "It meant nothing, I promise. You know me and Soda are just friends."
Steve didn't look too sure, "I mean, it's Soda. How can a pretty girl like you not want to be with Soda?"
"Steve," You say softly, putting his hands into yours, "You know how much I love you. I can't imagine myself with anyone else."
"Are you sure?" Steve asked.
I leaned in and kissed him, "Does that answer your question?"
Steve blushed, "Can I ask you that question again?"
"Maybe later, ok?" You told him, hugging Steve tightly.
"I love you, Y/N." Steve said.
"Love you too, Steve." I sighed.

A/N:

Hey y'all! So how's you guys like this one? I think it turned out pretty good. I would just like to say how shocked I am at how many views I have right now! I published the first few parts yesterday and already had like 5 views and a new follower within a couple hours. That's the fastest I've ever gotten reads ever, so thank you sooooooo much!
Comment, vote and follow if you want to! I'll see you wonderful people later!

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat