Soda Curtis

"I'm really nervous." You said as you and Soda walked hand in hand to his house from the DX.
"Don't be nervous." Soda assured you, "They're going to love you."
Today you were meeting Soda's friends and brothers. Based on the way Soda talked about them, they seemed like fun, decent guys and you were sure you liked them. But you weren't sure if they'd like you.
"Why can't we continue to keep our relationship a secret?" You complained as the house came into view.
"Because, Y/N," Soda said, stopping and facing me so that way we were face to face, "These guys are my family. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want them to know that. Shoot, I want the whole world to know it!"
You laughed and kissed Soda, "Alright, Soda I'll stop complaining. I'm just so nervous."
"It'll be ok." Soda assured me again as we began to walk once more. Soon we reached the door.
"Don't worry," Soda whispered as he opened the door, "They're going to love you, I promise."
We walked inside to see a tall, masculine dude, who I'm guessing was Darry, yelling at a small boy with reddish-brown hair who I guessed was Ponyboy.
There were four other guys in the room watching everything.
There was one boy who was small with dark skin, black hair, and big brown eyes, who was standing quietly in a corner. I knew for sure that was Johnny.
There was another guy who was wearing the same DX shirt as Soda. That was Steve. I'd met him once before when I was at the DX but we didn't had a real conversation.
There was a dude who was sitting on the floor with a Mickey Mouse shirt, eating popcorn and watching the whole fight with pleasure. Soda had told me Two-Bit liked Mickey Mouse, so I guess this was Two-Bit.
That left the last boy to be Dally. He looked just as Soda had described him: bad-boy features, long shaggy hair, and cold stone eyes.
"Guys!" Soda yelled, stopping the commotion, "This is Y/N, my girlfriend."
Two-Bit burst out laughing as did Ponyboy. Steve looked at me like I was some kind of pest that needed to be terminated. Dally was scanning me up and down, which made me feel a bit weird. Johnny said hi and Darry was quiet.
"Two-Bit, Pony, stop laughing!" Soda said.
"I'm sorry," Two Bit wheezed, "I can't help it."
"Yeah," Pony said, "Shes super ugly. It's just funny how she was able to score a guy like you being ugly and all."
I felt my face go hot and I looked down, trying so hard not to cry.
"What the heck, guys!" Soda yelled, "Seriously?"
"Soda I thought we made a pact." Steve said, approaching me and Soda, "Were only allowed to date nice girls."
"You barely know me." You said.
"Oops, looks like the ugly girl has an opinion." Ponyboy snickered, causing Two Bit and Steve to laugh.
"You know," Soda began, his voice hurt, "I really thought you guys would like Y/N. And even if you didn't, I thought you'd at least be supportive, but I guess not."
Soda stormed out of the house and I ran out after him.
"I'm sorry, Y/N." Soda said, totally embarrassed.
"It's ok," You said, wrapping your arms around Soda's neck, "I don't need them to like me."
"Yeah, but they're my friends. And Pony and Darry are my brothers!" Soda said, "It was really important to me that they liked you."
"Well there was someone in the house who liked me." You said.
Soda was taken aback, "Who?"
"You, Pepsi-Cola!" You exclaimed, kissing him on the lips, "I love you, Sodapop."
"I love you too, Y/N."

A/N:

Have a lovely day and remember to stay gold!

Cyndrr_Kat