6

It was Friday, the week had been normal. Jennie had gotten to know someone named Seokjin, Dahyun had started her school and had made a new friend called Tzuyu. 

Though, the only thing Jennie could think of was that so called Roseanne that would be starting in her class next month. "So, I was thinking. Let's go to the internet cafe behind the school and study for that damn history test." Jimin whined, Jennie and Jimin had became best friends. If you saw one of them, the other one is probably around too. It was like they were attached. Maybe it was because they were similar, loved shopping and had that bitch attitude but could be so soft and kind. "Um, what did you say?" Jennie asked, she was brought back to reality when Jimin was talking. "Where the fuck where you?" He asked, Jennie laughed a little before Jimin spoke again. "So, let's go to the internet cafe behind the school and study for that stupid history test, after school?" Jennie nodded, agreeing.

"So, how the fuck do you do this?" Was the first thing Yerim asked, Jennie giggled at the girls question, they were in math, and Yerim hated math, she wanted to kill math. Jennie smiled and looked at the paper the teacher had given them, "Okay, so... she had 390 dollar and he had 1 dollar..." Jennie started to explain (i suck at math btw) Yerim nodded, she was confused but told herself it will be alright. "Aish, I hate math! W-why can't s-she be here." Yerim whispered the last sentence, Jennie looked at her, "Who?" Yerim pouted and whispered; "Sooyoung, she helped me with math." She said, Jennie had a sad smile on her face. "Awe..." Jennie glanced over to the table Sooyoung was sitting by, "You miss her a lot?" Yerim nodded. "I don't k-know why she broke up with me." She said, she put her head on the desk and let herself rest on her arms. "Alright, rest, Yerim... I'll finish this paper and then you can sign it with your name." Jennie said and smiled, back in New Zealand she always had to help one of her friends to complete his math stuff so she was used, but now it was a girl. "Really? T-thank you, Jen."

"They seem awfully close..."

"Get over it."

"Where's Jisoo by the way?" Jennie asked, she didn't know why the girl hadn't showed up, "Ah, she's sick or something..." Yerim answered, Jennie just nodded as they walked towards their last class which was music, Jennie can't say she loved music but she did like to rap even though she didn't know if she could, her friends in New Zealand said she was good at it but she never believed them. "I'm so pissed." Jimin joined them as they were walking, "Why, Jimine?" Jennie asked, while Jimin rolled his eyes. "Jungkook rejected me..." He said quietly, "God, Jimin! You're a fuck boy, get over it and also, you know he likes Taehyung." Yerim said, "No... I am not. I don't want to be a f-fuck boy, I actually want to try." He said, he sounded sad. "I can set you up with my sister's friend, his name is Lee Taemin." Jennie said and smiled, Jimin's eyes lit up. "Really? How is he? Is he nice? What does he look like? Does he have a big dick...?" Jennie wanted to punch the shorter boy, "Uhh, he seems nice and he's handsome and the last question I don't know and I don't care." Jennie answered, "Buy you like dick too." Jimin whined, Yerim laughed at the two, "Yo! Yes but girls are way more attractive, hell yes." Jennie said, Jimin sighed, "Fine, set him up with me." Jimin said, Jennie nodded. 

Jennie took up her phone as she heard it go off, off and off... who was spamming her now?

hobi:__: hey, remember us?

yoongi: don't be so dramatic, babe

hobi__: that bitch got new friends and now we have to suffer

yoongi: i swear, i hate you

hobi__: you said something else yesterday ;)

jennie.kim: stfu

hobi__: my dear friend!

jennie.kim: i don't want to hear about what y'all did -_-

yoongi: hoseok's fault, anyway.. how's korea?

jennie.kim: pretty good, i've made a few friends, ugh i miss you guys so much!

hobi__: good, we miss you too jenjen

yoongi: i heard you fell in love with a ghost? lol

jennie.kim: sadly, she's dead. i can't do anything lol

yoongi: you'll meet the right one, one day jenjen

jennie.kim, i hope so, anyway did hoseok's mom figure out that y'all were dating?

hobi__: yes! she walked in us when we were on face time :(

jennie.kim: you deserved it

yoongi: she saw me sending fucking kisses through the screen

jennie.kim: at least she accepted it, i gotta go now. byee besties

hobi__: she'll forget about us in a week

yoongi: stfu, i'm coming over

hobi__: yay! daddy is waiting ;)

Jennie laughed at their dumb conversation, "Who were you talking to?" Jimin asked, "Just my friends back in New Zealand." She said, Jimin smiled. "They two gays?" Jennie nodded, "Who's the cutest?" He asked, Jennie gave him a confused look until she realized, "Hey...! They're together and you have a date with Taemin." She said, Jimin pouted. He didn't want to be a fuck boy but he was, and he couldn't changed that.

It started with him just going to random clubs with his friends Seokjin and Namjoon, Jimin got pretty drunk and might've made out with some boy, but he stopped himself and went home. But it got worse. He started to fall in love with every male he met at the club and had a one night stand with them, he thought it was love but they never met again. Jimin's parents later kicked him out, but Jimin was from a wealthy family so he got an apartment fast but that led to him having some random guy over every night. He doesn't bring home guys every night like he used too, he went to the bar a few times a week and had sex with them in the bathrooms and then left to go home and sleep. He had simply closed his heart. He knew it would affect him in the future but right now he didn't care. He loved getting laid, but he knew it was wrong.

"Yerim, you're pretty good at singing." Jennie said, Yerim blushed a little and thanked her. "I heard you rapping, you're good." Jimin said, Jennie smiled. "Um, thank you..." Jimin smiled and watched as some students came into the classroom. "Ey, Seokjin and Namjoon!" Jimin shouted, running towards the two males who had just entered the room, "He really does know everyone." Jennie said as Yerim laughed, Jennie smiled and greeted Seokjin, "Alice!" Jimin said, running towards the female who entered the classroom. "Yah! Get off of me you shortie." She laughed, Jennie stared at her, not because she was in love with the female but because that was Chaeyoung's sister, "Stop staring at Alice... and yes she's Chaeyoung's older sister." Yerim said, hitting Jennie's shoulder.

"How come she look so happy? I mean, her sister passed away due to suicide..." Jennie said, Yerim looked at her, "Well, Chaeyoung was bullied and I think everyone assumed Alice also bullied her when they were home and stuff, so I think she's actually kinda sad. I was at Chaeyoung's birthday party when she was like 7 and Alice was like her second mom." Jennie nodded, suddenly she flinched. Someone was holding her hand, she looked down to see Yerim's hand. "Y-Yerim, why are you holding my hand...?" Jennie asked, "Oh... I just want too." Jennie slowly nodded, it was not like they were a couple? Jennie just ignored and continued to walk, "Uh, oh... okay..." Jimin said as he reached Jennie and Yerim, he thought it was weird that they were holding hands since Yerim had eyes on Sooyoung and Jennie seemed like she wasn't into relationship's at all, "Let's go to the internet cafe, shall we?" Jimin asked, Jennie nodded and bid goodbye to Yerim.

"I don't want them holding hands, it annoys me..."

...

omg, 200 reads? wow, thanks a lot! :)

i thought this book was going to be a flop LOL

thanks for all the votes and reads

take care, and see u in the next chapter

-bby.rei