Day 3 - Gaming/Watching a Movie

Dream's POV

Ink is holding me close to his chest and the fluffiest blanket we own is laying on my lap. Tonight we decided to watch a movie and not just any movie, we chose a horror movie. It has been uneventful so far and it has me on the edge of my seat, I know a jumpscare is coming up soon.

"Dream, calm down. This isn't that scary," just as Ink said that a girl got her throat stabbed and her head went flying, that had me screaming.

"I don't like this movie anymore," I whispered into Ink's shirt and he rubbed my back as I refused to look at the TV.

"You know you're a scardy cat, or should I say you're my scardy cat? You are cute like one," my face lit up with blush at Ink's flirting and I tried to hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"Shut up," Ink laughed at my attempt to defend myself from his flirting and I just got more embarrassed.

"I won't shut up until we go to bed," I groaned a little, trying to sound annoyed and failing as Ink laughed at me some more.

"Shut up, pillows don't talk and beds don't either," he rubbed my back more and I snuggled closer, jumping a little whenever a loud sound came from the movie.

-228 words

Hope you enjoyed