Day 15 - On One of Their Birthdays

Ink's POV

It's my birthday, but I doubt anyone else remembered it, I could barely remember it myself. Maybe I can tell Dream and then we can go out for supper or lunch, that would be nice. He's a good boyfriend so there is a chance he actually remembered, but I doubt he got much prepared.

"Happy birthday Ink," Dream yelled from the kitchen when he saw me walking down the stairs and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Dream," I finally was beside him and he lightly kissed my cheek, before going back to his pancake making.

"So since it's your birthday I was thinking we could go out and do something later, but I do need to set some stuff up. You don't mind me leaving for a little bit to set it up, right? I promise it will be great," he seems very excited, so I guess I should let him.

"It's fine, I don't mind," that made him ecstatic and it brought a warm smile to my face.

"After breakfast I'll go set it up, so here are your pancakes," I sat down at the table and started to eat while Dream finished making his own pancakes.

Not long after I had started to eat Dream sat down beside me with his pancakes and began eating as well. He was quite quick and finished before me, rushing off to get dressed for the day. I ate my pancakes slowly and enjoyed the flavour, knowing Dream is just fast at everything he does.

"Hey Dream, when are you heading out? I want a hug before you go," he had just returned from upstairs and he laughed a bit when I put my arms out for a hug.

"I'm gonna go now, so I can be back earlier," Dream walked over and gave me a hug, along with a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later," I waved slightly as he neared the door and pulled his shoes on.

"Bye," he slipped out the door and closed it behind him, leaving me alone until he got back.

It took nearly four hours for him to do whatever he was doing and get back home, seeming happier than before. This whole thing feels like it's going to be over the top in a lot of ways and I don't know if I should be excited or worried. I didn't even get a chance to ask any questions before he was pulling me along, although he stopped for a second to let me put on my boots.

"Um Dream, where are we going? This is kind of sudden," he didn't answer as he continued to pull me along, we even passed through a portal.

"Surprise," was all I heard as people who I considered my friends popped up and I realized Dream had planned out a whole birthday party for me.

"Thank you so much," I yelled as I hugged Dream from behind and snuggled up against him.

"I thought you would like it and it looks like I was correct," he turned around and held me in his arms, rubbing my back to help me calm down after feeling so many thighs at once.

"You're the best boyfriend ever, I really was worried that people would have forgotten my birthday," Dream just kept holding me close as others spread out to let us have our moment.

"No one would ever forget someone as amazing as you," he assured me, giving me a kiss on my forehead and squeezing me tightly for a moment before letting me go.

"Hold my hand," I told Dream shyly as he looked like he was about to walk off and I wanted him to stay close by.

"Okay, now we should really get this party started," I giggled and followed after Dream towards everyone else.

-640 words

Hope you enjoyed

This is for Ink's birthday, which is April 15.