confessions

I hadn't realized what I had just did, but I didn't care either. I couldn't stand the sight of the love of my life hurt. I pick Saturn up and cradle him in my arms, and walk him to the nurses office. I know it was just a dodge ball, but i'm pretty sure it left a bruise. It also left a bruise on my heart.

Saturn stops crying and takes his face out of my chest. I knew that the words hurt him the most. We arrive at the nurse's office and I set him down on the seat they provide for students. The nurse was clearly annoyed that she actually had to do her job.

Nurse: What happened?

Saturn looks up at me, telling me with his eyes that he wanted me to answer.

Dream (me): Oh.. he got hit pretty hard with a dodge ball

Nurse: Okay, i'll be back with some ice

The nurse walks away, leaving Saturn and I alone.

Saturn: I'm being so dramatic, aren't I?

Dream (me): No Sa- no, you are not! He hit you pretty hard

Saturn: Thank you, for everything really. Though you didn't have to punch him like that, isn't he your bestfriend?

Dream (me): WAS my bestfriend.. he's a horrible person and ive realized that today

I lied, I have always hated that jerk and always will. I just let it show today when I was worried about my Saturn.

Saturn: Why me?

I start to blush and put my hand behind my head.

Dream (me): What do you mean?

I knew exactly what he meant.

Saturn: You are the most popular guy in school.. you are the honking quarterback of the football team, dream! I am just the weird shy boy that people make fun of for being gay.

Dream (me): Wait, you know my name?

I suddenly get all flustered, my crush knew who I was!

Saturn: Everyone does, Dream!

Dream (me): Well.. my real name is Clay

Saturn: Hi Clay :) I'm George by the way

I actually know Saturn's name. George, it really fits him.

Dream (me): So George, why aren't you that shy boy around me?

George: Oh I didn't really notice, I guess I am just comfortable around you. You did stand up for me in gym class.

Dream (me): Yeah I guess I did..

We both smile at each other, I feel comfortable around him too. The nurse comes back with a bag of ice in her hands and gives it to George. He places it on his eye where Nick hit him. After a few minutes he takes it off of his eye, thankfully gym was his last period. However I still had math class.

George: Thank you Dream, d- do you want to come over to my house

Dream (me): well, I still have math but I will skip

George: Dream you don't have to-

George stops talking when I stand up grabbing my book bag. I walk him back to gym to get his, he placed it outside of the gym. He grabs it and we walk out, George starts heading for the side walk when I stop him.

Dream (me): Where are you going?

George: Oh, well i walk to school everyday it only takes about 20 minutes

Dream (me): No it's okay, we can ride in my jeep

He smiles as I lead him to the student parking lot. We hop into my car and both buckle up. I offer the aux to George and he happily accepts, he starts playing this song called Juliet. George turns down the radio a bit.

George: This is my favorite song, its by Cavetown. Ever heard of them?

Dream (me): No, usually all my team listens to is trashy rap music

We both start giggling and George turns the radio back. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I talked to my crush, punched my teammate for him, and now was driving him home... Oh and missing math class. It's not like my parents would care anyway, they don't even care about me in general.

I pull into George's driveway and stop the jeep. I get out and open the door for him. We walk up to the door and he opens it for me, since I was the guest. He leads me inside his house where I am greeted with a woman with shiny blonde curly hair, I am guessing it's him mom.

Amelia: Hi, i'm Amelia, George's mom.

George: This is dream.. my uh- friend

George starts blushing, embarrassed.

Dream (me): Nice to meet you ma'am

Amelia: Aren't you a gentleman? Is he staying for dinner, Georgie?

George starts to blush even harder and I smile at the nickname. Amelia seemed like such a nice woman. George looks at me for an answer and I nod in approval.

George: We are going to do homework in my bedroom

Amelia: Okay sweetie, your dad will be home soon for dinner also

George nods and grabs my hand, we intertwine fingers. Our hands fit together perfectly, also i'm pretty sure his mom saw. So much for George being shy, I giggle.

I take George's book bag and mine, and set it beside his bed. I can tell we weren't going to do homework, George is smart and i'm pretty sure he finishes his at school.

Dream (me): Your mom is so nice!

George: Yeah she really is, what is your mom like?

My smile fades. Should I tell him that my mom is a drug addict and hasn't been home in a week? And my dad is even worse, he uses drugs to escape the real world... and takes his anger out on me. George notices that I look upset.

George: I'm sorry- I didn't mean-

I stop him.

Me: No George its okay, you didn't know. It's okay I trust you, i'm not scared to tell you.

George: You don't have to Dream

Me: No its okay Saturn... my mom is on drugs, she hasn't been home in a while.

George: I'm so sorry Dream.. I hope she gets better and I know she loves you, who wouldn't love someone like you?

I smirk at him.

Me: Soooo, you love me?

George: Shush Dream we aren't even dating yet!

Me: YET!? So you do like me?

George hides his face with his sleeves, I can still see his blush. He is so cute.

George: Wait, did you just call me Saturn a minute ago?

Dang it George, now i'm the one blushing.

Me: Okay I guess it's my turn to confess.. About a month ago I saw you at lunch and you caught my attention. You were drawing a picture of the solar system, and are you even aware of how obsessed with space you are?! I have liked you ever since then, and I was too nervous to talk to you.. so I just nicknamed you Saturn.

George: I've liked you since I laid eyes on you when you became popular and everyone knew who you were, I had no idea that the dreamy quarterback would like me back! Or even acknowledge that I exist.

We both start giggling then George does something unexpected, he sits on my lap. We look into each others eyes, and it seemed like they had hearts in them. I lean forward and plant a kiss on his soft lips. I lean back a bit, and George starts kissing me again. We both completely forget about his mom in the kitchen, Amelia walks in on us making out.

Amelia: I'm guessing you two aren't just friends?

She starts busting out laughing, George still sitting on my lap. Both of our eyes widen.

What a cool mom.

-

A/N

I had so much fun writing this chapter, it is probably my favorite piece of work. Please rate and add to library for upcoming chapters! <3

1323 words