lets move in together?

I wake up with my arms around George, his body heat comforting me. He looks so cute and peaceful when he sleeps. The all of the events from last night hit me when I feel my sore nose. I don't want to get up and bother him, but my stomach was starting to growl. I slowly get up, letting George stay at rest. I walk into the kitchen, thankfully my dad had gone to work. I grab some pancake ingredients out of the pantry, and place a pan on the stove. I take a bowl and mix all of the ingredients together. When mixed I pour some from the bowl onto the pan. They start sizzling, as I hear footsteps in the hallway. George walks in with messy hair looking half asleep. I leave the pan for a minute as he hugs me like if he let go I would disappear. 

Dream (me): Good morning pancake :) 

I give him a peck on the forehead having to lean down, he is so short.

(ik George and Dream are literally speedrunning this relationship but they both loved each other before they knew they both did so shut up) 

He doesn't say anything back, he walks to the bathroom. I can tell he is tired from having to deal with all the emotions that he felt yesterday. I turn back to the stove and flip the two pancakes. I take them off with a spatula and put them on a plate. I put them on the table for George, now starting my pancakes. As a pour my batter onto the pan he comes back from the bathroom. He sits at the table waiting for me to be ready so we can eat together, how thoughtful. I finish up my pancakes putting them on a plate, I get the syrup and orange juice out. I get two cups and pour us both a glass of oj. I put some maple syrup on my pancakes, then offering the bottle to George. I admire him drizzling the syrup on his pancakes, then setting it down and wiping his sticky hands on a napkin. 

-

After we both get showers and ready for the day, we sit on the couch. As George digs his phone out of the couch, I remember that Drista should be back. I walk in room, seeing her sleeping peacefully. I was glad she wasn't there when dad punched me in the face, also I have no idea how she slept through all the noise we made in the kitchen. I gently shake her to wake her up, I had made a few extra pancakes.

Drista: Whatttt

Me: I made you some pancakes

Drista: Okay ill be there in a sec

I walk out of her room and back to George on the couch.

Me: We should really get out of here before my dad gets back, he gets home at 3:00 on Saturdays

George: Okay, maybe we can go to the beach or something

Me: The beach sound great, there's this restaurant by the beach that is about an hour away from her!

George: Okay let me tell my mom where we are going

George texts his mom and tells her about our plans. It is 12:30 so I tell George we should start packing. I dig around in my closet, finally finding a sandy beach bag. I get a few towels out of the dryer and put them in the bag. I find some sunscreen in my dresser followed by some sunglasses since it felt like 100 degrees outside, typical Florida weather. Once everything is packed, I head out the door. It is about 1:00 now. I tell Drista we are going to the beach, she should be fine because she is dads favorite and gets treated like a princess, must be nice.

I open the door for George and smile, he hops in my jeep and I get in the drivers seat. I start driving, palm trees surrounding us. 

George: Dream.. I was just wondering what you were going to say to everyone when you get to school on Monday

Me: Well I haven't really thought about it. I'm not embarrassed of liking you or anything.. I just don't know if i'm ready to tell people.

George: You know people are going to pick on you for standing up for me, Clay

Me: I would walk through hell and back for you Saturn.

I grab his hand and give it a loving squeeze, I really would. I still can't believe that he likes me back.. he's the definition of perfect and i'm just an annoying football player. 

We pull into the parking lot of the small restaurant by the beach, we already had a perfect view of the beautiful blue waves. We walk in, and look at the menu deciding what to order. George decides on chicken and fries since he is a picky eater, and I get a burger with fries. I have to order for him because as I said, he was shy. 

Me: It's cute that I have to order your food for you

George: Oh shut up! I'm not a people person okay.

Me: You are when you're with me :)

As we get our hot food, I watch George blow on a fry and take a small bite.

George: You're staring Dream

He giggles.

Me: You are just so cute

He blushes harder than ever.

Me: Especially when you're flustered

When we get done eating, I quickly slurp down my drink and grab him by the hand. I pull him out the front doors of the restaurant to grab our beach bag. I grab it and lead him to the changing rooms, since I have been here a hundred times before. We change into our swim bottoms. I grab his hand again pulling him into the ocean. We are knee deep in the water when he squeals because of the sudden coldness. He jumps up for me to hold him, and I do as he wants. I hold him by the thighs and he grasps on to my back. 

George: We should get an apartment and move in together

Me: George! We literally just met yesterday! Well we do know a lot about each other from liking each other, haha

George: But I love you and I know that

Me: I love you too

George: So roomies? 

Me: I'll think about it

I pull him in for a kiss, I couldn't wait to ask him to be my boyfriend on our date next weekend.