George as a rogue

Has anyone heard how freaking well George can hear in the manhunts? He heard Dream breaking blocks from real far away and I think heard him smelting or something, but whatever--his hearing is insane.

So, I made him a rogue, and George's "character" was probably one of the first things I came up with while making this concept, I had read something on tumblr about his hearing and I almost immediately thought, oh, George is a human rogue!

A Rogue is a person who uses trickery, stealth, and deception to defeat opponents and get past obstacles. As someone who has played a rogue in DnD myself, I can testify that George's behaviour during manhunts almost perfectly matches.

My weapon of choice was almost always a bow, and George is like the sniper (for example, the jumping-over-walls-and-shooting-each-other part of one of the manhunts) and hides behind things to get a vantage point.

And, a rogue won't usually take on a powerful opponent face-to-face. That's the fighter's job. George never 1v1s Dream like Sapnap does, and when faced with a situation: either fight to turn and flee; almost always flees.

 George never 1v1s Dream like Sapnap does, and when faced with a situation: either fight to turn and flee; almost always flees

man, I guess i gotta draw ant now

Please leave any feedback in the comments! Id like to know what you think and PLEASE draw this yourself if you want and tag me :D