Chapter 1

In case if you've never read a reader story before

(Y/n): Your name

(N/n): Nickname

(e/c): Eye Color

(h/c): Hair Color

(h/l): Hair Length

(f/c): Favorite Color

(f/f): Favorite Food

(f/d): Favorite Drink

(If (h/c),(e/c) show up with M before EX: (M/h/c); your mother's hair color)

(M/n): Mother's name

(ML/n): Mother's last name (it's technically your though)

Name: (Y/n) Aizawa

Age: 15

Personalty: She is sweet girl, kind, respectable, and, caring. She is very polite and apologetic from how her mother raised her. (Y/n) is very shy and tends to block people out it's because her mother told her over and over again that she was a monster that she had to lock up for other safety due to that she started to believe it and (Y/n) grew scared of herself which backfired onto her quirk. Her mom would tell her that a woman is only for appearances and to marry rich or a rich hero and if you can have multiple husbands. (Y/n) believes in fairy tails and true love like how Naruto and Hinata are perfect together and it was destiny. She also believes people have soulmates. She watched a lot of anime from being homeschooled so she tends to quote them a lot. Around family she can be blunt and will say anything that comes to mind but around friends or strangers she's very polite and respectable who won't say things in fear of angering them. Like her father she loves to sleep and is very lazy but she tries not to become that unless it's a weekend or a day off.

Likes: food, sweets, sleeping, cats, her dad and his boyfriend, her brother, cute stuff, affection, being at school, cooking for people, cooking sweets, annoying her dad, hugs, arts and crafts preferably painting or sketching, anime (mostly gory ones), musicals, singing, dancing, crossplaying as anime or Hamilton characters, and she loves to crossdress in general

Dislikes: not being able to touch people, fake people, education, her side effect quirk from her dad, her mom's words, lies, her short temper, her quirk, amphibians, and bugs

Quirk: Energy

It allows the user to sense other people or things (fire, lighting, electricity (ex. lights, devices) etc) energy to see how tired they are or weak (for things) they are. When some lies there heart rate tends to go up which makes their blood course which in the end is energy. The main part of her quirk is to be able to take the energy and covert it into power like an energy beam or just strength the power will run out depending how strong the energy the user took or how much energy. If touching something or one alive the user can also drain their life force, taking too much will kill them though. For things like fire the user can absorb it till it disappears even if the firs is a part of their quirk. A side effect from draining someone she can make them disable their quirk. She can't take anything from objects like a rock, paper, and food such as candy and meat. Things she can drain; people, animals, fruits, veggies, plants/trees, fire, ice, lighting, rushing water, electricity, and quirks (she can focus on draining someone's quirk and not themselves).

2nd Person POV

You stood next to an indigo-haired boy. Both of you have been transferred to Class 1-A (against your will) because your dad had been nagging you too. The indigo boy sighed then muttered, "yare yare," (meaning good grief). He then opened the door and both, you and the teen standing next to you walked in. The both of you had transferred into the class on the fourth day of school, so it's not like you missed much.