Chapter 3

2nd Person POV

Later into lunch as the other two next to you finished eating you finally moved onto your cake - which you saved for last. At that moment three of your classmates walked over to you (without food because they already ate). It was the one with blue hair and seemed to be the teacher pet type known as Tenya Iida who introduced himself to you already. There was a girl with brownish hair, she had rosy cheeks, and a nice body and you found her adorable. Last but not least was the short boy with green hair and freckles he had a small yet muscular build.

"H-Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya, this is Ochaco Uraraka, and you met Iida our Class President, it's a pleasure to have you here," the freckled boy politely introduced himself and Uraraka to you and Shinso.

"Nice to meet you Izuku," you cheerfully responded, also using his given name. His face became very red. Your hands moved so that your fingertips coved and hid your mouth. "Should I have not used your given name?" you asked him, getting embarrassed.

"N-No, it's fine if you want I was just surprised," Midoriya explained. You gave him a small smile. Your face grew a little blush as you took a bite of your chocolate cake.

"Sooo, how do you know Kaminari?" Uraraka asked you, obviously the gossip type.

"Oh umm, we went to the same grade school... he would always flirt with me and would complain, saying I am too boyish," you told her, adding a bit of extra information, so hopefully she would leave you guys alone. You could feel Shinso's dislike of being surrounded, so you took a spoonful of cake and put it in his mouth.

"Mmmm yummy," he hummed. You gave a quick glance at Todoroki, who was ready to leave here any moment. Even though that was the aura he was giving off, he seemed like he wanted to wait for you. Did you break his cold interior already?

"Aww, that's cute are you guys dating or something?" The girl in front of you asked." Midioriya's eyes snapped towards the both of you, curious about how you would respond.

"Hell no, that's revolting," Shinso remarked in disgust. He swallowed the spoonful of cake. You nodded in agreement. Even though he's your adopted brother, you saw him as if you two were related by blood. Actually, you could care less about that anyways, blood doesn't make you family. Though with how your father acts and looks Shinso looks like he could be your dad's kid. You heard the freckled teen sigh in relief.

"That's not very nice to say about each other even if you are friends," Tenya Iida insisted, moving his hand up and down like a robot.

"Oh, don't take offense, I mean, who wants to date their sibling?" You asked him. Both Uraraka and Iida made an 'O' face and quickly apologized to the both of you. "Oh, Hitoshi, do you think you can convince dad to buy some ingredients? I wanted to make some coffee jelly." You asked your brother whose face lit up - he loves coffee jelly.

All five of you - excluding Todoroki, who didn't want to talk with them - socialized for a bit till lunch was over. By the end, you became very friendly with all three of them, and you had exchanged numbers with them. Though Shinso was being a pain in the butt and snarky. Uraraka kept asking personal questions. As you headed back to class with them, Todoroki gave you his number and said it was only for the Soba, which he'll text to let you know when.

SORRRYYYY FOR THE LATE UPDATEEEE life has been hard and i keep forgetting to publish shit- my mental health is none existent rn- and everything is going down hill- again sorry- i hope you enjoyed you weirdo nerd