Chapter 2

"Hey, where's this stick go into again?" asked Bunga, fiddling around with his folding tent. He was having the most difficulty setting it up, not being the sharpest of the group by a long shot.

Ono walked over to him and inspected the disorderly mass of poles and fabric that made up his tent.
"See the hole on the upper left wall? In there," he said unenthusiastically.

Bunga looked around the tent. "Which one?" he asked after a while.

Ono grabbed the pole in Bunga's hands and set to work on the tent, flipping it around, rearranging it and then setting upon the others. After a good few seconds, the tent was all assembled and ready.

"Oh, thanks!" said Bunga, running off to get his things. Ono looked at him dejectedly.

"You're welcome," he muttered.

After the tents were set up, the group set to work deciding on an activity. They all stood around by their campsite, some sitting and others standing.

"I'm up for swimming, anyone with me?" asked Bunga, leaning against a tree.

"All right, sounds good!" encouraged Beshte, sitting cross-legged next to Kion.

"Okay, if you guys want to," said Ono, sat on a log.

"Umm, no. Not on my watch. You guys can swim all you want, but you're not dragging me in with you," said Fuli, standing on her own.

Bunga patted her on the back. "Oh, come on! It'll be fun."

"Yeah Bunga, me and water don't get along very well." Fuli said as she walked over to her backpack and took a few sips of her Water Bottle.

Bunga shrugged. "Your loss, but eventually you will need to deal with it, sooner or later."

Everyone enjoyed their stay up in the mountains, it was a nice break from their lives after all. They hiked for a little bit, ate their food, and even lit up a campfire before they all went to sleep.

The night was silent and calm. Most of the residents in the neighborhood were sound asleep, and in a moderately small house, cried a three year old boy. "MOM!" Bunga shouted from his room. Safika and Jake groaned as they woke up. Jake tried to go back asleep while Safika yawned and got up from the king sized bed that she shared with her husband.

She walked down the hall and entered her son's room to see him sitting up on his bed crying. "Bunga, what's wrong?" Safika asked in a gentle voice as she walked over and sat down next to her son, and pulled him into a hug.

"I had a bad dream, and it scared me." Bunga cried. Safika held her son closely to provide him confort. "What happened in your dream?"

"Th-th-there was this monster who was trying to hurt me. A-and you were gone a-a-a" Bunga tried to continue, but instead cried even more.

"Shhhhh, it's alright, everything's going to be fine." Safika said in a calming voice. Bunga was able to calm down, but he still wanted to stay in his mother's embrace. In an attempt to get her son back to sleep, she began to hum a lullaby, which was effective and Bunga once again was sleepy. She placed Bunga down on his bed and tucked him in.

Bunga's eyes jolted open as he hastily sat up. He began to breathe heavily for a second as he wiped the tears from his face and sat there for a bit, trying to clear his head. "It's just a dream." he said to pull himself back to reality.

He laid back and closed his eyes, as he tried to go back to sleep, but no matter what, there was something in his head, there was a feeling, a call to him. Bunga didn't really enjoy this feeling, in fact it irritated him. After having enough of that feeling in his head, Bunga stood up and walked out of his tent and he instinctively grabbed the shovel that they brought.