Chapter 4

(quick reminder that what Hinata lipreads is in italics and sign language will be in underline/italics)

Hinata's POV

The weeks went by and the team picked up on sign language really fast. I could make small chat with the team signing. The most impressive thing was that Kageyama and I could have full conversations, which I really enjoyed. I liked how he completely learned sign language for me. That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, minus the entire team learning sign language mostly for my benefit. Kageyama and I would often walk home together, which was really nice. I think I like him. Not only am I deaf, but I'm bisexual, too, and only my sister, Natsu, knows. She always sees me video chatting or texting him. She really wants to meet him, so I said I would bring him by one day. She flashed one of the 'Hinata Sunshine Smiles' before heading to bed. Natsu also knows how to read lips, though not as well as I can. She learned so that we could talk in front of people without signing.

It was 4 days before the training camp. I was on my way home when I got a text from my mom. She needed me to pick up Natsu from her after school program since she was going to be late. I headed in the direction of her school. When I arrived, the woman who was working their said Natsu? I nodded. I'll go get her. It will be a few minutes, since they are around back. I nodded and smiled. She left me at the podium with the sign out sheet, which I filled out. I was just putting it down when something hit my head. Why is it always my head. I turn around and see a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes coming towards me. Behind him were 4 other guys. The first one had black hair, olive green eyes, and was wearing a light blue and white jacket, same as the one brown haired guy has on that said 'Aoba Johsai'. The second one had blond hair with black roots, golden cat-like eyes, and a red and black jacket.  The third one had light brown hair nd brown eyes, an had on the same red and black jacket as the one with cat eyes. The fourth one had greyish white hair with black streaks and golden-brown eyes, and a white jacket with black and gold stripes. 

Are you alright? the brown haired with Aoba Johsai jacket asks. I nod and smile. Sorry for hitting you. I nervously nodded. Then I noticed what I was hit with. He was holding a volleyball. My eyes lit up at the sight. He noticed. Do you like volleyball? I vigorously nodded my head while jumping up an down. Do you wanna join us? He pointed to the group behind him. I smile and gave him a thumbs up. My name's Toru Oikawa, that's Hajime Iwaizumi, Kenma Kozume, Morisuke Yaku, and Kotaro Bokuto. I waved and they all said hi. I then feel a tap on my shoulder. The after school care lady and Natsu are behind me. Here's Natsu! Did you sign the papers? I gave her a thumbs up. Perfect. Have a nice day! She goes back to what she was doing before I arrived. I turn to Natsu. Hi Shoyo! Who are they?   They are some nice people who I just met while waiting for you. And they play volleyball. They were asking me if I wanted to join them.    Can I play?    We have to ask them first. If hey say yes, we can play for a bit, but if they say no, we have to head home, okay?    Okay! Natsu asks them if she can play with them, too. The one named Bokuto agreed and we played circle volleyball. Sometimes Natsu would catch the ball and throw it if se knew that it would be hard to hit. We hung out for about an hour or so before we decided to break. I sit down and pull out my phone. I check the time and for any missed text or calls. I feel a tug on my sleeve. I turn to Natsu, who looks worried. What is it?    They want to know why you aren't speaking. I looked at her. She was just as nervous as I was. You can tell them. She nods and calls them over. We sit in a circle. Natsu tells them that I'm deaf, and they all stare at me shocked. How do you play so well if you can't hear? Oikawa asks, earning him a slap from Iwaizumi. Be nice! he says. Sorry about his rude comment. I poke Natsu and tell her to be my voice. She nods. I mouth, It's fine. I've dealt with worse. It really doesn't bother me. I also took it as a compliment because he said I played good. And to answer your question, Oikawa, I have been playing for a while now and am always practicing to try and cover for my lack of hearing. I can lip read really well, so I know that my teammates are saying as long as I watch their lips. That's amazing! Bokuto shouted. I everyone looked at him like he was crazy. I started crying, I was so happy. Natsu hugged me. Yaku noticed me crying and also hugged me. Then the others came over and hugged me, too. We were just sitting there in that hug until my phone buzzed. Everyone let go and let me grab my phone. The caller ID said 'Mom'. I knew I couldn't face her in this state so I handed it to Natsu. They talked a bit before they hung up. She's not going to be home until tomorrow, and she's going to be gone the entire week you're gone, she sad. You're going to need somewhere to stay. How about Kimi's place?    Ok! Once we finished deciding where she would stay, I texted Natsu's friend's mom is she could stay at her place. She agreed. When I finished I realized I had forgotten about everyone else. Natsu continued speaking for me. Sorry! I kind of forgot you were there. I had to take care of some family trouble, but it wasn't anything serious.    Don't worry about it. If it's about family, it's okay, said Kenma. The others looked shocked that Kenma spoke. Now that I think about it, he didn't really speak much earlier. Thanks! Natsu said for me.    No problem, he replied. After that, we continued to play until sundown. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. When Natsu and I arrived home, she smiled at me and said, I'm glad your making friends One-chan!

I'M NOT DEAD YET BITCHES *EVIL LAUGHING*. 

Sorry, I've just really wanted to say that. I feel like Nezu from BNHA. Anyway, I have been working on my other stories an kind of forgot about this one. I think I need to get my stupid act together and stop posting a million stories at once. I have 7 posted stories and 11 drafts. I honestly think that is way too many for someone who just got this account 3 weeks ago. Back on topic now, I have given my lovely readers a new chapter (which probably isn't that great). Hope You enjoy.

About my 11 unposted stories, I am thinking about producing another Haikyuu story. 

1st is about Hinata being chosen to join a pack of talking wolves with psychic powers after an attempted kidnapping.

2nd is about Hinata and some other Haikyuu characters and a couple OCs being a gang of superpowered government agents with second genders. (Don't judge my weird ass brain)

3rd is about Shoyo Hinata, after seeing Kageyama for the first time, falls in love with him. Before middle school ends, he contracts a rare lung disease that causes him to cough blood. Then he gets thinking and realizes that Kageyama though, will never live him. Hinata falls into depression, and contracts a rare strain of the Hanahaki disease, du to his lung disease, and coughs roses and blood. He tries to hide his illnesses from his new high school volleyball team and friends, and most importantly, the love of his life. The only ways he can be cured are if he receives a lung transplant and falls in love. Can he do that before his 16th birthday when he is supposed to die? (Sorry it's so long. I copied the actual description on this)

4th is the entire volleyball team of Karasuno, along with Ukai and Takeda, are transformed into females 2 days before a volleyball camp with the other teams.

Please pick the one you like the most and comment on it. Bye!