chapter i can't remember what number this is

I flop onto Hardin's bed.

"Ahhh. Why is choosing university  courses so difficult?" I asked.

"Hmmm" he replies and raises his eye-line quickly  and then carries on writing in his notebook.

"Why and what do keep on writing in that crusty dusty notebook? Like don't you have notes on your phone?" I ask rolling my eyes and continuing to scroll through the endless list of subjects. I have picked maths, biology and business; but I still have a spare course space.

"None of your worries," he responds bluntly as he closes his book and places it on his dresser with the pencil on top "you know, if your gonna go to WSU you should at least meet dad because he is the chancellor"

"Oooo Imma pick photography" I say rolling on to my stomach.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asks raising his voice

"I did and I am not going to see the man and it's not up for discussion." I fire

"Well I think you should: even though I don't like him or anything. Plus if you do end up taking photography who is gonna buy the camera?" He says smirking.

"You have a point" i say raising my eyebrow "okay i will, let me great ready first but call him and tell him we will be over this afternoon"

"Rahhhh so you really want this camera" he chuckles.

———
Ik this is rlly short but I've been rlly tired lately and haven't been in the mood to update

But I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer bc she is gonna meet her dad and shit is gonna go down

AJ1