chapter three babyyyy

Once introduced to Hardin's friend, I emerge myself in light conversation with Tristan and Steph.

"So Hardin has a lil sister then, that's a bit of a shock" Tristan chuckles.

I can help but smile and look down to my legs "afraid so"

"Let's play a game of truth or dare!" Molly squeals. Raaa this girl goes straight through me. Her voice is irritating. She seems like such a bitch and I know I shouldn't judge people but honestly this girl.

Everyone groans.

"Isn't truth or dare a child's game?" Tessa speaks up. It's the first time I have fully heard speak apart from the quick 'hi' she gave me earlier.

"Not the way we play it..." Steph warns her. Turning her head to look at her.

"Tessa truth or dare?" Molly asks. Molly is really starting to get under my skin. She's gone back to straddling my brothers waist and every so often shoots me a dirty look.

"Urmmm," Tessa thinks. Everyone is looking at her. "Erm...Truth?" She says almost questioning her division.

An evil witch-like cackle escapes Molly's lips. "Craziest place you've had sex?" She asks

"Erm... erm" Tessa replies. Magnifying she's still a virgin.

"Oh you're virgin" Molly snickers and release a  laugh. A slight look of embarrassment appears of Tessa's face. I can't help but pity her but I am physically angered at Molly. I can see Hardin looking at me obviously noticing how tense I have and the air around has become.

"What wrong with being a virgin?" I raise my voice at her. She looks slightly startled by then returns back to her normal facial expression.

"I didn't say there was anything wrong with it" she states bluntly.

Not breaking eye contact with her I respond "well you laughed at her, made a mockery out of her," feeling my blood boil slightly. "So you obviously think that somethings wrong bout it"

She doesn't respond. Just as I think we are going to carry on the game she says "who comes to university as a virgin anyway"

I roll my eyes. "Uno what darlin'.  Your jealously shows so don't try and hide it," I say getting up to my feet. The coffee table gang looking at me not taking their eyes off me; acting almost oblivious to the party going on around us. Walking over to her I see her stiffen. My brothers hand tighten round her waist. I bend down and whisper into her ear "if I had my shank on me this would be a different story. Don't think you can get away with putting another girl down" before turning around and walking back to my seat.

"Fucking sket" i mutter to myself as I walk. Just loud enough so she can her it.

"I chose dare" Tessa speaks up.

"I dare you to make out with Hardin" Molly states not taking her eyes of me.

"Haha you think you can hurt me by doing shit with my brother?" I chuckle. Swear this girl is on something.

Hardin gets up and move towards Tessa. Tessa gets up and walks towards him. He stops and whispers something in her ear. I see Steph shift uncomfortably beside me. My attention shifts back to Hardin and Tessa looking into each other's eyes.

"I don't want to play this game anymore" Tessa says then turns around on her heels and walks out.  I feel my mouth open about to laugh and quickly put my hand over my mouth. Trying my best not laugh.

Molly says "Ooooo Hardin Scott got his first rejection" I can help but let out a laugh.  A slight tinge of hurt flashes across my brother but is then plastered over with a smile. I ignore it. 

"I bet I can take her virginity before Zed" He says. I stop laughing and look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Your having a laugh! Have you got no respect for this girl. Look how innocent she is! It's cruel to do that to her" I complain.

"It's a game Madison. A game. It's not even that deep." Hardin says staring at the floor; knowing to well that it was deep - to deep. They agree in the bet. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Molly not take her eyes off me with a smirk plastered on her face. I see Tristan shift slightly expecting me to say something, but can't my mouth is glued.

"Imma go to the toilet quick" Hardin says. I nod my head.

"So Madison," Jace one of Hardin's mates "what's England like?"

"Erm, fun" I reply bluntly. Picking up my phone and snapping my best friend Hannah back.

"Why are you being so blunt?" He bends down in front of me, so we are now eye level. I put my phone down and raise and eyebrow.

"Because..." I say turning my head to take a quick glance towards to the door to see if Hardin was back.

"Hmm," he says, gently push my chin up causing me to lift my head up slightly, to allow him to examine my neck. He keeps his hand there for a second before releasing it; allowing my head to return. I silently beg for Hardin to make a return. My eyes scan over the others and they are emerged in conversation between them.

"What's wrong princess?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and lean back against the sofa. As if trying to put as much space between me and Jace. His brown eyes still trying to make eye contact. I don't like him, he just gives off bad energy.

He leans in to whisper into my ear "the amount of things I could do to you if no one was here". I nod my head and raise my eyebrows and roll my eyes. I always hated people saying that to me it made me feel bitterly uncomfortable.

Jace gets up to his feet and walks back to where he was sitting. I turn and see Hardin walk in with eyes like daggers. If looks could kill; Jace would be a puddle of blood in the middle of the floor. I nod my head to Hardin telling him to calm the duck down and I would explain later.