Part 1

hope this does not suck badly, i really wanna try my best with this, hopefully i get likes lol. Okay let's start yee 😎

it's around 1:00 in the afternoon, always waking up at that time since my lame ass stays up late with friends or I'm mostly in my room. Last week is when i had to go fly out and film downfalls high, so now I'm exhausted from it still. Slowly i open my eyes, seeing the sun beam through my curtains. "Ugh good thing it's a Friday, don't gotta do nothing important today."
(Idk the rest of the hype house members so just bare with me here lol 😂)

i hear a loud knock on my door. "HEY BUDDY! YOU UP!?" yelling back at ryland  "YEAH I'M UP OKAY! IF YOU WANNA COME IN THAT'S FINE!"
he opens the door
(R for ryland C for chase)

R : How you sleep buddy? Last nights party was sick af!
C : haha it was, good thing it was just us since you know, there's a pandemic going on.

R : man can't wait for the rest of our friends to come hang, we can only have fun with those that live with us for now. Anyway i saw you got a text from her, what did she want?

C : To be honest i think she was lonely and wanted to talk. Not going to be rude to her you know. We're not dating anymore, it's been awhile.

Ryland smirked a little and told chase that when he's ready to get out his room, he'll be down stairs.
sighing, he sat up and decided to check his phone.
"Half the damn day is almost over, really gotta stop with this routine ha. why does she still text me? is she actually that lonely? hmm.
"NEW MESSAGE"
he opened the text that hasn't been read yet.

(CH for chari)

Ch : did you sleep well?  🙂

Should i reply? nuhh don't be a dick chase! she's done nothing wrong to you so, nothing wrong still speaking to her, it's not like she still has feelings for me or anything.
"MESSAGES"
C : yes i did ha even though i still wake up at this time so sorry.

CH : I'm glad you did! no it's okay, already know you do.

C : Thanks! had a feeling you did, oh crap, forgot to ask, how did you sleep?

CH : no problem, me? I slept good :)

C : that's good, I'd keep texting you if i could. Gotta get out of bed, start the day.

CH : oh! No worries, just text me when you can.

He put down his phone, getting out of bed. He went through his closet, putting on his favorite black skinny jeans, a black sweater with his flannel.

 (This damn outfit lol)

He headed downstairs to  see nick and ryland  sitting on the couch.watching tv (idk their favorite tv show, imagine your favorite tv show okay?)
(N for nick, you get it)

N : so the vampire boy has finally woken i see!

C : hey hey! It's called loving my bed because I'm comfortable, besides sleeping is good for you!

R : don't make such excuses to be lazy man!

C : haa back off!

N : yeah you're just lazy chase! Admit! Or else!

C : okay fine I'm abit lazy, at least i got dressed

R and N : he's got a point. They both said at the same time.
N :  so i heard she texted you?

Chase's eyes got wide when nick asked that, thinking "how the hell did he know that, no wait fucking ryland!"

N : hello? Chase? You okay buddy?

C : oh yeah! I'm fine, but yes she has, nothing is going on  so don't get that idea, both of you. I don't see her as a bad person.

N : no dude, i wasn't going to think that at all, if she wants to be friends then alright cool you know.

The three of them just decided to chill in the living for the rest of the day. Nothing crazy was going to happen tonight.  Eventually they got hungry and ordered a pizza, still chatting with one another. "Hey! What type of pizza you ordered chase!" Nick said. "I got us a pepperoni, nothing gross since you don't like pineapples!" Nick rolled his eyes at him. "Pineapples don't go on pizza chase!"
( for me it's yummy ha!)
"chase mocked nick as Ryland just laughed his ass off at both of them.

R : so chase, are you  going to be single for ever or actually find someone?

C : eventually I'm going to end up  with a girl of course, not at the moment

N : oh come on dude! It's been awhile already! You afraid Charlie is going to get jealous?

C : no I'm not afraid,  but i don't want her to feel hurt.

R : nuh she can't be hurt, you are your own person, she doesn't own you or anything bro.

C : dude you got a point on that.

The words that ryland told chase  kept repeating in his mind. He really didn't want to hurt her that way. Both of them had to move on,  finding someone new .