Part 3

"DING DING DING"

the door bell rang which made chase get up to go get the pizza they ordered. "it's probably the pizza guys!" said chase. As he goes up to the door to open, he was shocked at who he was looking at.
At the door stood a girl with medium length black hair, her bangs  nice and cut, her lips black, while wearing a choker with the work clothes she has on.

"umm your pizza sir?" Said lucy.
He quickly snapped out of it, remembering that his friends were waiting for the pizza to eat. "Oh haa yeah uhh how much do i owe you?" trying to get the words right that came out his mouth, making sure he didn't sound stupid in a way to embarrass himself.
"That will be $18 please lol"
he reached for his wallet that was in his back pocket of his pants for the $18 that he owed.
"Here you go! Oh and a tip!"
Taking the pizza while handing her the cash, he sees her leave (lol no he's not stalking okay🤣)

after seeing her go, he closes the door behind him, leaning against it. "Man who is she?" Speaking to himself. Remembering that nick and ryland are waiting, making his way back to the living room.
"Dude what took you long!?" Nick said while having a pouty face. "sorry guys, uhh do you guys know that we don't have the same delivery dude we used to have?"  seeming surprised that it's not the same person as before. "Wait really? it's not that dude roy! he was fucking funny! Always had the best jokes. Who was it? ryland says being shocked. "I don't know who that is, Wanna know her name"
Both ryland and nick looked at each other, smiling, thinking the same thing what their gonna say. "WHAT YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR HER NAME!?" both shouted making chase jump abit, fearing for his life.
"haa umm no? I was uhh uhh shy???" As he stutters.

Lol!! Shy!? Since when is vampire boy shy??"  Ryland says, shaking him back and forth.
"Ahh..!! I don't know! it was like i wasn't myself man!"

(Relapse back to where lucy is leaving)

i grab the cash he hands me, walking back to the car, thinking "whoa he's pretty cute, what's his name!? also feel like i seen him, not to sure? Hmm"
I look up, noticing that he was watching me leave
"HE WATCHED ME WALK BACK TO THE CAR!? OMG! WHY!?" trying not to make it obvious that she knew he was watching her.
"Oooof! Chill chill, I'm not that pretty ha maybe avani knows him?" Pulling out her phone to text her.

(A for Avani, you get it okay)

"MESSAGES"

L : AVANI!!!

A : WHAT GIRL?! WHAT HAPPENED!? WHY ARE WE SHOUTING FOR!?"

L : LOL sorry 😂  I'm just freaking out alittle okay!

A : WAIT WHY!? did something bad happen while working? Who's ass do i need to kick!?

L : this is why i love you! Haa no, no bodies.

A : 😅 what a relief! Good, but no seriously, what's wrong?

L : I'm going to have to tell you the rest in person, for now, ima tell you little of it.

A : ok ok! What HAPPENED!!?

L : ALRIGHT ALREADY! so i just got done delivering a pizza at this really nice house, i knocked on the door and this cute ass dude answers it! He also watched me leave!!

A : ooooh!! Who's the hottie? What's his name!? And he watched you leave!? oh my!

L : 😅 i didn't get his name..  yes he did 😳