Part 4

;~; sorry it took me a while to do another part, had to figure out how I want this to plan out, also I babysit so be patient! ^~^ I didn't forget! Okay, let's begin.

(Let us begin the next day)

It was a nice day to chill, not having to work for a bit, time to proceed a fresh chapter rather than being this TikToker.
"Hmm mostly everyone else went out, it's a relaxed day for me, already have my songs laid out for the following month (pretend it's the month that 21-century vampire came out lol okay?)  "I'll put a film on! Sounds decent to me!" Getting off of his bed, he looked throughout his films thinking which one was the best to watch on a lazy day. "Hmm which one which one, oh! Perfect!" Grabbing his remote he plopped back down, starting the movie. Corpse bride began to play which he would see mainly since it is his favorite Tim Burton film of all. then his cell phone rang.
"INCOMING CALL FROM AVANI"
he glanced closely to see if he was really recognizing that it's avani calling, remembering that he and nick, Ryland were going to contact her first. "What the? I was going to call but ha alright" pressing answer he speaks "hey Avani! What's up?" assuming that she possibly read his mind about that girl. "Hey, Chase! I have to communicate to you about something, most importantly, are you guys doing anything on Friday by any chances?" She nibbles one of her fingernails, expecting he says that they are so lucy can meet him in person. before letting out anything, he thinks for a minute, perhaps i should explain so nothing awkward can go wrong, he says to himself in his mind. "Yeah no, we're going to, not at all dude, though uhh I have a feeling in my gut that I know what's the important thing" without a hesitation chase begins telling avani about that evening what occurred between the two.
"omg chase! "Squealing little"  she likes to meet you in person, she got upset that i never brought up that we know each other to her before though didn't realize you two would be interested in each other? Idk i should've"
"well tbh with you avani, she looks like she's outta my league, like big time! i guess i frightened her.. ahh.."
Avain chuckles at the thought him being nervous towards a girl like lucy. "Funny you confess that because she told me that too!! holy fuck dude I'm certain it's going to be wonderful okay? Just be you!" chase grins as she said that "alright also ha can't  wait to meet her , thanks avani, would give you a hug,  cya on Friday" he hangs up, his heart begins to race a little "can't believe ima see her, going to have to plan what to wear. WTF DO I WEAR!"

Lucy glances at Avani hanging on up the call, already feeling anxious, chewing on the inner of her cheek "what did he say!? He certainly said no huh?! he's busy!" yelling, while covering up her face. "Hey hey! Calm down girl! don't think like that now! He's not doing nothing on Friday, absolutely wants to meet you, oh and he also explained your outta his league, exactly like how you said it too"
Lucy peeks out an eye from her fingers, glancing at Avani. "what? honestly?"
"Yes truly you huge goof, what are you going to wear though!?, no no holdup lol he prefers all of that dark stuff so nvm, but look cute okay?" she gives lucy a warm smile, giving her a hug.

(back to the hyper house)

"WTF AM I GOING TO WEAR!!" chase yells. his door opens and it's nick, Ryland busting inside. "Going on a date!?" both announce.
"Haa no guys, that girl member? Or y'all already have forgotten about that" they glanced at each other, making that expression of shock. "oh yeah that's true!" Nick says, settling down on the bed.
"wait I thought we were going to contact Avani to notify her about the girl you wanna see badly"
"no, i was seeing my movie and she called me," chase tells both nick, Ryland how the conversation went.
"dude! She already knew!? so she's friends with her!" Ryland says, running his hand throughout his hair.
"yeah it's pretty crazy, I'm nervous/excited at the same time, oh, by the way, Avani tells me that I'm outta her league!"
"That's just crazy man, crazy," both said again.
For the remainder of the day, the three began again chatting about Friday and help chase on what to wear.