Chapter 20~ Playing Games

"So won't you say my, say my name?, If you claim you want me, it ain't no thang, You acting kind of shady, You ain't been calling me 'baby,' no, boy, you can go and stop playing games, playing games," ~ Playing Games Summer Walker (Ft. Drake) (Extended Version)

Marcel Maki Montanna

October

It's been two days, since I talked to Rumer.

But, at the moment I have more pressing matters. If you don't remember, I killed my long-time connect, Carlos' brother from trying to push himself on a girl, in Puerto Rico. I found new connects, and cut off all contact with him. Now, he wants a meeting with me.

I really ain't going for it, but I'm going and acting like I don't know anything.

I'm hosting the meeting in ATL at my club, so I'll have a home court advantage. The meeting is in an hour. I'm at the club right now already in my office, smoking a blunt.

~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~

"Marcel, how are you? It's been a minute," Carlos said, walking into my office smiling.

"I'm good. What about you." I asked, trying to keep it casual.

"I'm great. I just want to know why my business with you has stopped," he said, with his smile dropping.

"I found better product at a lower price. I didn't want to tell you and offend you," I lied.

"Are you sure that's the answer," he questioned.

My eyebrows rose, "What's supposed to be my answer?"

"I know you or one of your guys killed my brother," he states plainly.

I was trying to keep my face neutral, "Why did you think that," I asked.

"You and your guys were there that night," he said, "Don't lie to me Marcel, do you know who killed my brother," he questioned.

"No, I don't," I answered. Lie number 2.

"Do you know this girl," he pulled out his phone, and showed me a picture of the girl I saved that night, Amarah.

"No, I don't," I responded. Lie number 3.

"You know I hate liars, Marcel," he told me, "I know you did it, Montanna," he said his face getting red, then he pulled his gun on me.

Wait, wait, wait!!!! Waynament. I know he did not pull a gun on me.

Anywho....... Back to the story.

I was the only one who didn't have a gun out. His men had gun pointed at my men, and he held a gun on me. My hand was slowly pacing the gun under desk, but I didn't want to make any sudden movements.

"Yeah, I did. Your brother was about to rape an innocent girl," I responded calmly.

"You saved her for no reason, I killed her," Carlos told me, smiling. I was trying calm, but I felt the vain popping out of my forehead.

All of a sudden, my office door opened. Rumer was standing in the entrance, "Marcel-," she stopped talking when she noticed what was happening. Everyone turned to look at her.

She slowly backed out of the office, and Carlos turned back to me. My eyes stayed on Rumer, and she winked at me.

Woman, what the h*ll what is you winking at? Do you not see me, maybe, about to die.

Since Carlos wasn't looking at her, she ran her hand up her leg, to under her dress. She took some thing out and threw it. About 5 seconds later, Carlos fell down with a thud and blood coming from the back of his neck.

Carlos' men look at him fall, and with the distraction, my men shot them.

Hold on. Let's go back to the fact that my girl just killed somebody for me. Y'all my baby just caught her first body. Issa WIFE!!!!!

Also, let's rewind to the fact that my men just shot all of his men in my office. Now, I got to call the cleaners, cause just..... no.

I rose up from my chair, and walked over to Rumer, "Are you okay," I asked her.

"No, I'm upset," she said, her face frowning.

"Why," I said, looking at her, with a sad look.

"Cause, he just got my favorite knife dirty," she said, still frowning.

"That's what you mad about," I asked laughing.

"Don't laugh, I'll cut you too," she said with a smile.

I walked over to Carlos' body, and pulled the knife from his neck. I walked over to my bar, I got a towel, and wiped the blood from the dagger, then I handed it back to her. She took it while smiling, and put it back into her holster under her dress.

"Do you need anything else, boss," Antonio, one of my boys asked.

"Nah, y'all free to leave," I answered.

Rumer pulled my face to her, and kissed me.

After she pulled away, she spoke, "We can tell him the night of the party," she told me.

I didn't even respond, I just kissed her again.

~~~~~~
Short chapter, I know. But I got my point across😘

~~~~~~
Vote, Comment, and Share please💕🗣
Thanks for reading 🤍

Any questions, thoughts, or suggestions?