Chapter 32~ Imported

"You, you're in love with somebody else, Maybe I could offer some help, Get over them by getting under me, But you might OD if you get too much of me, Od if you get too much of me, Od if you get too much of me, yuh"~ Jessie Reyez (ft. 6lack) Imported

Rumer Alise Jackson

3 months later

April

Even though Marcel's mother lied, he still let me be with him and the rest of the gang. We are not together, sadly, but I refuse to let a man or anyone control my happiness.

"Maria come on, your granny is waiting," I called to my daughter.

Me and my parents made up about a month ago, and they wanted to see her for a few hours. Tomorrow is Maria's birthday April 6, and my birthday is April 12.

She came downstairs, and hopped into my arms, and I started kissing her all over my face.

"Mommy, why can't I see daddy anymore," she asked me.

"You jut saw him yesterday," I said, speaking of Jaquan.

"Not my dad. My daddy, Marcel," she said, with a pout.

I dreaded this conversation. Why did I let them get attached?

"He was been gone on a long trip, and when he gets back I will take you to see him, okay," I told her.

She smiled so big, at the possibility of seeing him.

"Now, lets go before your granny start blowing up my phone," I said laughing.

~~~~~

"Hey my babies," my mom said, as she opened the door.

"Hey ma," I said.

"Hey granny," Maria said.

I put Maria down, and she ran pass my mom, and into the house.

I turned to walk away.

"You're not staying," my mom asked.

"I'll come back later. I got something to take of," I told her.

"Okay, I'll see you later," she said, and shut the door.

I made my way to the warehouse, thinking about what we were about to do.

We were finally about to kill the boy who shot Kameron. His name is Rico. From what we gathered about him he doesn't have any family. From what Marcel told me when we were dating, I know who is the leader of the West Kings, but I still haven't told anyone.

I made it to the warehouse and I saw Renesha, Marcel, Kameron, and Corey. Marcel and Kameron were joking about something, and Corey and Renesha were on their phones.

Even though me and Marcel broke up, I told Kameron not to let that disrupt his friendship.

"Y'all ready," I asked, as I made my way over to them, and they all nodded.