Chapter 22~ listen before i go

"take me to the rooftop, i wanna see the world when i stop breathing, turning blue, tell me love is endless, do be so pretentious, leave me like you do," Billie Eilish listen before i go

Rumer Alise Jackson

October

"Can I talk to you, in private," Adrianna said, like I wasn't there. I was about to walk off, when Marcel pulled my arm. I guess to go with him to talk to Adrianna.

We walked to the door that exited to the side of the club. There was also guards there, they told Marcel happy birthday, and Adrianna led us a little away from the guards.

When Adrianna turned around, she looked surprised to see me, "I thought I said I wanted to talk to you in private," she told Marcel.

"Whatever you can say to me, you can say to her," he said.

Awwe bae, you so sweet. Puurrr on a mad h*e.

Anyways, back to the story.

"I don't think she would want to hear this," she said, as she rolled her neck.

I wish I could snap her neck. Nah I would cut her neck with my dagger.

Why am I thinking about killing people? Ugh, I caught my first body now I got blood lust. See what being with Marcel get me? Yes I'm blaming this on him, cause why not?

"Girl, what you want? I got a party to get to, that you weren't invited to," he said, sounding irritated.

"I'm pregnant. I'm four months," Adrianna said, as she raised up her shirt showing a bump.

"I'm going back in, y'all can talk this out," I said, and turned around.

Marcel grabbed wrist. Man this dude always grabbing on me!

"Nah, stay here," he said.

"Say please, nigga," I mumbled under my breath. He shot me a dirty look.

"I'll be there for the appointments and stuff, but I'm not buying nothing or helping you with anything, until a DNA test," Marcel said.

"You the only person I mess with," she said.

"The DNA test will prove that," he said.

"Let's go, baby," I said. I grabbed his hand, and we walked back into the club.

Once we got into the club he stopped, and I turned to face him, "What's gonna happen to us if this baby is mine," he asked me.

"If it's yours you'll raise it, of course. Nothing will change between us. You knew about Maria before be started dating, and you didn't treat her or me differently, so I'm not going to do that to you," I said, and he pulled me into a kiss.

"Now, lets go celebrate you and my brother's birthday," I said.

We made our way into the crowd, and 'Muwop' by Mulatto and Gucci Mane came on. I was dancing on my man, and he had a cup in his hand and a smile on his face. We danced for about 3 more song, until I wanted to go to the bar.