Chapter 2: Home

I don't own Percy Jackson or Young Justice.

Percy:

She didn't want to live at camp anymore. Sure, it was nice being with her friends and everything, but it just held too many painful memories after the war with Gaea. So many deaths....

She just wanted to go home. Home. Gods, she hadn't contacted them since before the second Titan war. They probably thought she was dead.

It was a split-second decision, but there was no going back now. The drachma had already disappeared into the rainbow. She stood in her cabin awkwardly, waiting for the IM to connect.

His image finally appeared int the rainbow, "Percy?!"

"Hey Bruce", she responded sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. He stared at her for a few more seconds before breaking out into a grin, something he hardly ever did.

"Percy, you're alive! Where are you?", he responded, fixing his face back into its emotionless mask.

"I'm at camp. Do you think you could send someone to pick me up? I promise I'll explain everything in person. Right now I just wanna get out of here", she said, her voice on the verge of breaking.

Bruce sighed, "Yes, I'll send Alfred. He should be there in three hours."

"Thanks," Percy hesitated,"And Bruce, could you maybe not tell Dick? I want to surprise him."

The grin made its way back onto his face, barely noticable, "Of course."
------------------------

It had been two hours and Percy had finished packing. She was currently walking around camp saying goodbye to her friends. She even got a 'We'll miss you Prissy' from Clarisse.

Once she was done walking around, she only had five people left. Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Nico, and Chiron. She walked to the top of the hill, towards Thalia's tree where they were waiting for her.

"Hey guys", she started off.

"Hey Percy", Piper's words were a bit sad, she still didn't want to accept that Leo was dead, and frankly, neither did Percy.

"Are you sure you want to leave seaweed brain?", Annabeth asked, doubt in her voice.

"Yeah, I mean I love all you guys, but I just need to get away from this", she waved her hand signaling the camp, "for a while. I'm sorry."

"Hey Perce, we get it. Take your time to get away, everyone copes differently. Just don't forget to visit", Jason's voice was soft and understanding.

"Thank you. Thank you guys for everything", she was on the verge of tears.

"So, where are you going to be staying?" Nico spoke for the first time.

"With my uncle", that's all she answered. She didn't want to tell them about the superhero part of her life. She had only told one person at camp, and he was dead now, so it's not like it mattered.

"Yeah, but wh-", Annabeth cut off, noticing a black car pulling up at he bottom of the hill.

Percy was relieved, Alfred really did have perfect timing," Well, that's my ride, I have to get going."

"Take care my child, we will miss you and I expect you to visit soon", Chiron said, meanwhile hugging her.

"I will. Bye guys, I'm gonna miss you", she gave a hug to each of them and headed down the hill.

Before she could reach the bottom, Alfred had walked up to her,"Please allow me to take your bags Miss Persephone."

"Alfred", Percy groaned,"how many times do I have to tell you to call me Percy."

Alfred chuckled,"It is good to see you alive Miss Percy."

"Well, it's good to he alive Alfie", she responded with forced cheeriness.
------------------------

The ride back to Gotham was uneventful. Percy zoned off, thinking about her time on the Argo II. Thinking about him. The only one she had trusted with her secret. She hadn't even told Annabeth, and she had known her for years. She had trusted and told Leo after a month. She still doesn't know why she had told him anything at all. Given, he hadn't known much, but enough to provide comfort and understanding. But Leo was dead now, and she went back to having no one at camp to talk to about her other hero life.

She was so engulfed in her thoughts that she didn't notice they were at the manor until Alfred opened her door. He had already taken her bags down and taken them inside. As she walked into the manor, she was hit with memories.

Her and Dick running down the halls. Both of them getting scolded by Alfred for stealing cookies and eating them before dinner. Getting lectured by Bruce about being more careful when out on patrol.

"Welcome home Miss Percy."

She smiled, taking in all the details of the entrance hall. A twinkle in her eyes as she whispered one word...

"Home"

So that was trash.

Anyways....OVER 100 READS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. Thank you guys so much. (I'm sorry but this is exciting for me)

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
So I know I've been asking for ships but I finally have a vague idea for where I want this story to go. That means that I have chosen a ship. It will (probably) be slow burn to work with the story.

Again, sorry.

Stay whelmed cupcakes - j.d