2

The blinding light from the sun woke me from my slumber. I rubbed my crusty eyes and sat up from my bed. My vision adjusts and I scanned the room. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I realized that I'm not in my own room.

My heart pounded at the sight of the guy I hate sleeping peacefully next to me. The covers barley covering his naked body. I checked the clock on the bedside table and saw that it was the crack of dawn. I looked around for my phone, but quickly realized that I left it at home. A disappointed sigh left my lips. I only came here to tell him to turn the music down, and I ended up sleeping with him.

Way to go Y/N. I thought and mentally punched myself.

I quietly got dressed and sneaked out of Eren's room. I walked downstairs and saw that the living room was a complete mess. There were empty bottles of booze, cups and plates scattered around the carpet, couches moved and even a vase was broken. I was so relieved to see that no one was here.

Shit. Just wait until Mikasa and Armin hear about this. They're going to freak out. I knew I had to text them since neither of them would be awake now.

After settling in my comfortable bed, I open up the group chat that I have with my two best friends and typed an urgent message.

Me: You guys need to come over ASAP. I did something bad...

I placed my phone on the table next to my bed and laid down. Knowing that they won't respond for a while, I decided to go back to sleep for a few hours.

I ended up waking up to the sound of my phone going off. I checked the clock besides my bed to see that I only slept for two hours. My phone continued to ring, Mikasa's number popped up on the screen.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Y/N! You got me freaking out over here! What happened?" Mikasa asked with a worried tone. I glanced at the white shades that covered my window, blocking my view of Eren's room.

"Can you come over? This isn't something I want to discuss over the phone." I sighed.

Mikasa sighed as well, "Alright, let me call Armin. We'll be there in a bit." She then hung up. I closed my phone and placed it on my bedside table. Thoughts of last night flooded into my mind.

"Just go along with it, Y/N." Those words would forever haunt me. I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see was his face. His stupid eyes, his stupid hair, his stupid lips, his stupid body. It was driving me crazy. How the hell could I be so stupid? After all these years of telling myself I would never fall for his tricks, I ended up in his damn bed. I was sure that by tomorrow everyone on campus would know that I had slept with Eren.

Aside from that there was one thing that has bothering me even more, and that's the fact that I actually enjoyed it. I went along with it like it was nothing. I was wrapped around his finger.

I looked at my window again, tempted to open those curtains to see what he was doing. Knowing him he would most likely be sleeping still.

Ignoring my conscience, I got out of bed and tiptoed towards the window. I pulled the curtains back just a little bit and peeked into Eren's room.

There he was, sleeping peacefully. His naked back was facing me. I was able to make out the scratch marks that I had left on his back. They were long and a deep shade of red. I almost felt bad, it looked like it hurt. Then again, I shouldn't have cared.

As I continued to stare at the boy next door, the doorbell rang, making me jump out of my own skin. I ran down the stairs and opened the front door. There stood Mikasa and Armin with nervous smiles.

"Come in." I moved out of the way. My two best friends sat on the couch. I could tell they were curious and nervous at the same time.

"Care to tell us what happened?" Mikasa crossed her arms. I sat in the adjacent from them.

"Did you do something illegal?!" Armin's blue eyes widened with worry. I chuckled from his comment, "No, I didn't break any laws."

Armin sighed with relief, "Then what happened? Mikasa called me and from the tone of her voice I thought you got into something serious."

I shook my head, "You guys know how I hate Eren, right?"

Mikasa and Armin nodded.

"Well...last night he was throwing a party. I went over there complaining to him. Then the next thing I know...we..." I trailed off. My heart was banging against my chest and I couldn't stop fidgeting.

"Don't tell me you two...kissed?" Mikasa's eyes widened. She used to have a crush on Eren when we first met, but after seeing how much of a dick he is she got over him in a blink of an eye.

I bit my lip, "We ended up having sex." I blurted out. Armin started choking on air while Mikasa's jaw dropped to the ground.

"You did what?!" She leaned forward. Her eyes were the size of baseballs. Once Armin stopped coughing, I continued.

"I don't know! It was late and I wasn't thinking straight and he got all close to me and—UGH!" I dropped my head into my hands.

"I honestly don't know what to say. You've hated Eren ever since we were kids. Why on earth would you sleep with him?" Armin exclaimed.

"I hate myself for doing it. It won't ever happen again." I dodges his question. I couldn't think of why I did what I did.

"Knowing him, he'll most likely tell the entire baseball team." Mikasa gave me a sad look.

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, "Great. Now I'm going to be his girl of the month."

Armin came over to me and rubbed my back, "Don't worry Y/N, if anyone bothers you just ignore them. You're better than all those people anyway."

"Armin's right. Don't let this bring you down. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. Just go on like nothing happened. If Eren bothers you I'll make sure to hunt him down." Mikasa stood on the other side of me.

"Thanks guys. I don't know what I'd do without you." I wrapped my arms around their necks and pulled them down for a hug.

_________________

This is gonna be a short story...like really short. Basically a one-shot.