3

I was super nervous to go on campus today. I wasn't prepared for all the staring and whispering. Even though Armin told me to ignore it, I didn't think I was capable of doing so.

I didn't see Eren's car in the driveway when leaving my house, meaning he must've had an earlier class. My first class was literature, both Armin and I are taking this class since we both majored in English. We usually met up on campus before class started. But since I woke up late and had ten minutes until class started, I knew I would just see him in class.

I couldn't sleep last night. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see are the memories of that night. I could still feel every touch, every kiss and caress. It was haunting me day and night.

I could feel my knees buckling as I stepped out of my car. The cool breeze hit my face like a truck. It was stupid of me to not bring a jacket; and to wear a skirt. I couldn't even think straight after that night.

As I'm walking towards class I noticed something unusual; no one was looking at me. Everyone was having normal conversations like any other day. My nerves washed away with relief.

Did Eren not tell anyone about our night together? I thought. I was surprised just thinking about it. He always tells his teammates, who spread the news around the campus. But today it seemed like the word never got out.

"Did you notice anything unusual today?" I asked Armin after class. He adjusted his book bag and raised an eyebrow, "No? What's up?"

I looked around and stopped walking, "No one is gossiping about me nor staring. It's like they don't know."

Armin chuckled, "Maybe that's because Eren didn't tell anyone." He then shrugged.

"That's weird of him though." I mumbled.

"Let's talk later alright? My next class is across campus." Armin ruffled my hair before walking away. I was now left alone outside in the cool weather. I had Creative Writing in an hour, so I would usually spend my free time in the library to get some work done.

Our campus' library was huge. There was three floors, but only the second floor was used for studying. It also counted as a hangout spot if you were quiet enough. Mikasa, Armin and I went there every Friday for study sessions.

I let out a happy sigh once I saw that a few people were here, deep in their books. I liked it when it wasn't crowded, I could finally get some peace and quiet.

"Hey Princess."

My heart stopped at that moment and my throat turned into a desert. I didn't need to look up to tell who it was that is standing behind me. My breathing heaved as I slowly turned around towards the green-eyed devil.

"Eren." I muttered his name as if it was poison. A smile stretched across his clear face at the sight of me. He glanced down at my bare legs and licked his lips.

"I was disappointed from waking up to an empty bed." He took a step closer, so that we were a foot apart.

I scoffed at his comment, "Did you really think I'd stay there? That's what happens after a one night stand, you leave the next morning." I shrugged as if it was basic knowledge. Eren opened his mouth to respond, but cut him off.

"I expected to have people whispering and staring, calling me your girl of the month, but that wasn't the case. You didn't tell anyone about us didn't you?" I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

Eren placed his hands in his jackets pockets. "I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to know. It's none of their business." He exclaimed.