1.0

jaemin ran his hands through his silky hair, heart thumbing as fast as a frogs tongue ability to catch a bug if you know what i mean.
he watched people going in and out from the café, his hopes slowly getting crushed from seeing his lover, maybe she did lie to me huh,, jaemin sighed and payed for his coffee and left sulking, tears slowly trickled from his honey like eyes, each sip making the sweet coffee taste bitter, jaemin threw the plastic cup filled with hot liquid in a trash can, he was about to leave but he saw a number.

huh?

jaemin slowly reached his hand and took the number from the dirty plastic box and left wondering, he crumbled the number in his pocket and walked away, his thoughts were getting filled with questions like :

what if they're a murder and if i call them they will track me down and kill me?

what if they're from a nigerian kingdom and they will take my birth certificate and sell me to pacific ocean where i will turn into a mermaid and meet ariel?

what if its aladdin's number and he said will take me and fly in the magic carpet while singing "i can show you the world?" that would be shining, shimmering, splendid.

jaemin shook his head and reached his apartment, he ran to his room and took his phone and dialed the number.

calling...
unknown

_

_____________________________________

"hello?"

"oh hi"

"do i know you?"

"no but you can get to know me, i saw your number in a trashcan, thought we can like vibe together"

"listen i dont know what you're talking about"

"well thats because you're an idiot, i didnt stutter in like any word and my sentence was loud and clear, unless if your deaf, wait if you're deaf you wouldn't have accepted the phone call"

"i think you have the wrong number"

"i dont have friends though"

"i- im sorry? go make one its good socialize"

"no it isnt, last time i did socialize someone threw a whole ass watermelon on my head,. A WATERMELON! how does one even do that?"

"maybe there is something wrong with you"

"i think im completely fine, im full of wonders and amazing equalities that everyone would beg to have"

"one of those equalities are taking peoples numbers and try to make them your friend hm?"

"be greatful i at least took your number and spent my time talking with you, you're kinda boring"

   "i dont even know you what the   fuck"

"okay first of all dont raise your voice,
im kinda sensitive after all"

"you're weird"

"thats mean christopher"

"my name isnt christopher"

"from now on it is, christopher"

"i swear to god-"

"okay bye talk to you later christopher"

"MY NAME ISN'T CHR-"

"..."
"did this bitch
just hang up on me?"

_________________