1.9

trashcan shakespeare

calling..

accept decline
______________________________

"jaehyun will you push me off the stairs for 100 million dollars?"

"i would do it for 25 cents."

"but what if im pregnant?"

"not my problem"

"okay okay fine, aside from money, what do you need most in life?"

"the money you put aside"

"you give me the headaches"

"glad!, by the way is there anything else you do beside, you know of course, uhh crying?"

"yeah, i mean call you, i really have nothing to do in life, you're what makes my life fun"

"nana! thats so cute, i would say the same but i actually have a life"

"i- jaehyun that hurts you know"

"sorry, wait i actually have an idea, what if we plan on what we should do on our first meeting?"

"first, i come inside the café snatching everyone's attention as i walk by, every step i take makes everyone's heart flutter and cheeks turn red, my looks are captivating everyone making the only source of attention and light ME, everyone wants me to sit beside them, but then i decided to sit next to the most out standing person, jaehyun, i look in your eyes and say, abracadabra"

"yo socrates what the fuck"

"artistic masterpiece you mean?"

"artistic mess, you just said a bunch of words and mushed them all together, damn even avacina well have a heart attack from that"

"look whos too involved in philosophy, you even know TWO philosopher names! call that obsessive"

"its not obsessive its art, philosophy is ART"

"if making random quotes from tumblr philosophy well then my random mush of words will be called mathematical statement"

"no not really its not a mathematical statement thats more of a wattpad sort of details"

"you suck!"

"and you swallow whats all left"

"thats disgusting i dont have a bottom energy, more like you swallow"

"i snorted, anyways i have to go now bye nana"

"bye jaejae!"

".."

"he needs a therapist"

_________________

#when_will_jen_make_
chapters_that_make_sense_ffs