𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 4

The bullcart climbed with alot of difficulty on the stone ramp the led towards the castle situated at top of the hill

The bullcart climbed with alot of difficulty on the stone ramp the led towards the castle situated at top of the hill. Jungkook glanced around the place with amazed eyes. It was huge castle , mesmerizing flowers of various colours beautifully decoring the royal garden. Jungkook and his friends got down the cart. The eyes wandering all around the massive castle.

The person with his bullcart took a leave from castle as soon as Jungkooks and others luggage was down. Crystal gazed at her partners. "So...um what now ?" She asked tightning her lips into a straight line , fidgeting with her fingers nervously. A sigh escaped from jungkooks pretty pink lips. "Lets wait for the demon" jungkook states referring Taehyung as demon.

Yugyeom grabs jungkooks ear twisting it gently. Jungkook winced trying to give his poor ear freedom from yugyeom grasp. "Yah ! Leave my ear !" Yugyeom gave jungkooks ear relief by leaving it just to smack the aforementioned males head slightly. "How many times do i have to remind you to respect him ? He is the king you rabbit head !" Yugyeom scolds the younger who huffs in annoyance.

Rocky who was watching the drama from so long , stood up from her place. "Well i don't see anything wrong with what kook is saying. I mean doesn't matters if he is king or not. We should respect the one who respect us." She exclaimed , yugyeom just rolls his eyes placing a smack on her head. Scarlett let out a chuckle "This boy have obsession with smacking heads I swear to god" her statement managed to make yugyeom red in embarrassment. Meanwhile , others were laughing at his situation.

Jungkook Whispers in yugyeom's ear "How do you feel after getting Embarassed from your crush ?" He let out a slight giggle. Yugyeom's eyes widened he immediately placed a hand on jungkooks lips whispering towards him. "Shut your pretty mouth up ! What if she heared ?!" He mumbled through Gritted teeths , his voice barely audible than a breath.

"If your whisper game have finished , may we talk about work ?" They turned around when a familiar deep voice passed through their ears. They bows their heads slightly. "long live the king" they Mumbles placing a hand over their left side of chests. Taehyung nods his head , maintaining the same poker face. He glanced at jungkook , who had his lips curved into a pout. "Should i teach you how to bow ?" Taehyung asked glancing towards jungkook with his Peircing gaze.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in return. "Yes. You can teach me how to bow. Maybe bow to me and I'll choose to bow back" jungkook states blowing air from his mouth over his nails , his sassy attitude impressing Taehyung slightly. A smirk curved on Taehyung's lips. 'Feisty..are we ? I like it'. Taehyung nods towards his guard who bends jungkooks head harshly in a bowing position towards taehyung.

A adorable frown formed on jungkooks pretty features as he grabbed the guards arm , he lifted the guard up throwing him off himself. He dusted the shoulder of his own outfit , glancing at Taehyung , crossing his arms against his chest. Taehyung clenched his jaw , gritting his teeth. 'This boy is getting on my nerves now'. He closed his eyes , inhaling a deep breath he gazed towards the people infront of him who were gulping terrified because of jungkooks behaviour and noticing how the king infront of them was loosing temper.

"Lets talk about work now should we ?" Taehyung asked , getting attentive and determined nods from jungkook and his friends. 'Atleast attentive towards work. I thank the heavens" Taehyung thought shaking his head. "So the maid's will let you all know the rules" Taehyung started just to get cut off his words by none other than jungkook. "and i ain't following a single one" he mumbled under his breath which was unfortunately heared by Taehyung.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows challenging jungkook to speak further. Yugyeom shoots a glare towards jungkook, who let out a breathy sigh before turning his gaze towards taehyung. "Fine. I apologise for my behaviour king. You can continue your sentence" jungkook apologised half heartedly. Taehyung nods his head slightly in return. "Better. So as i stated. The maids will let you all the rules. You all will be getting your rooms In the slaves chamber".

His eyes wandered towards the people standing infront of him , he hands an red ribbon bow to Jungkook and his friends after earning understanding nods from them. "These are the slave ribbons. All the slaves have to wear these over their shirt pockets as a symbol that they are the slaves. Am i clear ?" He explained. "I apologise to interrupt my honour. But shouldn't we have a slave outfit ?" Scarlett asked. Crystal and yugyeom nodding along them wanting to know the answers.

"Yes. You all will get outfits. Your outfits are already placed in your assigned rooms. But even tho you wear those outfits you still have to wear these ribbons over your shirt pockets. Because these ribbons have your names printed over them. We will know about your identity by use of these. I hope you are understanding my point. " Taehyung explained , earning knowing nods from others.

A maid walked over to them, she turned her gaze towards Jungkook and others not before bowing to the king. Taehyung points his finger towards the maid. "Her name is Emma. She is the head maid. Everything you need or want to know about. You can ask it from her." Emma walked towards them. She hands them keys of the rooms. "these are you room keys. Follow me now" she bows at king before making her way towards the slave Chambers , Jungkook and his friend's trailed behind her. As for Taehyung , he placed himself over his elegant horse riding it towards the forest for hunting some meat for the dinner.

A/N : Ok this part is a lil boring but readable

A/N : Ok this part is a lil boring but readable. I hope you all are liking what I'm writing.

Word Count : 998