𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 28

A guard was running towards the training field where the king and the soldiers along with others were polishing their skills

A guard was running towards the training field where the king and the soldiers along with others were polishing their skills. The guard had an in his hand. An paper scroll in his left hand while his expressions showing the pure terror. He reached the ground glancing towards the king who was practicing sword fighting with Jungkook. The guard pants as he bowed his head towards the king. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing as they focused on the guard.

"What happened ?" Taehyung asked in a cold voice. Not expecting the answer which came next causing his eyes to widened , some loud gasps followed by in the ground when the guard spoke "Y-your maj-jesty-y" he pants. Gulping down his saliva as he inhaled some air. "F-Florana declared w-war" the guard spoke. "and i s-saw that sh-he was us--" the guard gasps.

His red eyes widening in the process as the tear drops slides down his cheeks , when he felt a knife getting stabbed in his back. He fell on the ground with a loud thud causing Taehyung to back away slightly. Taehyung moved his head towards the dead guard before glancing around the place. He found no one who must've killed the guard.

"Who in the earth was that ?!" Taehyung shouts , his thunderous voice echoed in the entire field , getting no response. He sighed in frustration glancing towards the dead guard again. "what was he going to say ? Florana was using what ?" Jungkook asked in a curious tone. "We need to find out about what he meant by Florana was using ,  And we need to gather the soldiers as well as the alleys kings and queens for the war." Taehyung muttered.

He moved his eyes towards a guard. "Pick this guard up and respectfully hand him over to his family and get his funeral done." Taehyung ordered the guard who nods his head in response. Bowing his head towards the king while his hand placed on his chest on the left side where the heart was thumping. He picked the dead body in his arms making his way outside the field. Jungkook let out a small sigh. "lets held a quick meeting with the king's and queens then we will gather the soldiers as well as the werewolves."

"I need to contact moonbyul along with Sir Dongho first , kook send them a letter from my side and tell them about the meeting. Send a letter to King agustd as well as prince Suga. Meanwhile I'll have a talk with hoseok and Zulaiha." Taehyung spoke. The usual soft tone vanished from his voice , now stern and serious.  Jungkook nods his head placing a quick peck on Taehyung's lips before exiting the field. Taehyung craned his neck towards hoseok and Zulaiha.   "Meeting hall now" he said making his way towards the meeting hall.

Hoseok and Zulaiha trailed behind Taehyung who entered the meeting hall before sitting down on the royal chair. He motioned both of them to have a seat as well which they complied. "You both heared what the guard said right ? Florana is back and she declared war upon us. We are not as much as strong and trained to fight with her BUT we can't give up. I saw fear flashing in your eyes that's the reason I'm talking to you alone" Taehyung spoke softly.

Hoseok and Zulaiha widened their eyes. They didn't expected the king to read their minds. "You are forgetting that i can read minds as well. You think I'll let you or your family get hurt ? That will never happen. Even if i die in this battle but i won't let Florana harm my kingdom as well as the trees. We need to protect the power trees. Not for us but for the world. We can't let her get what she wants it'll only lead to distruction. I hope you are understanding my point" Taehyung explained earning nods from the two.

"Hoseok you'll lead the soldiers in the castle only. If by any chance Florana decided to play evil and attack the castle behind our backs you have to take care of it. Alpha solar will be with you along with Vampire queen hwasa and the commander in chief of the fairies wheein." Taehyung explained. Hoseok nods his head understanding the male infront of him.

"Zulaiha. Alpha moonbyul along with queen rose , Princess Jennie and her fiancé princess Jisoo will be staying with you. If queen Lisa agreed to help us then she will be staying with you as well. Princess Jisoo will be working on making the sheild around the trees protective again. And alpha moonbyul will be helping her with her own powers. Princess Jennie and queen rose will be helping you to guard princess jisoo and alpha moonbyul so that Florana won't be able to stop them from making the sheild again"

"I hope you both understood your part in this battle" Taehyung asked. "yes. We did understood your majesty. We will not disappoint you in any way. We will put our blood and sweat in this war but won't let a tear fall from our civilians eyes or the world." Zulaiha assured. "yes your Majesty. I agree with miss Zulaiha's words. We won't let you be disappointed in us" hoseok promised causing Taehyung to smile slightly.

Soon the royals entered the meeting hall. King AgustD , prince Suga along with the queens and sir Dongho. The wolma king Seokmin was present as well but in disguise as he can't let his identity known by the other people present in the room because of insecurities. " King Seokmin you can drop the disguise. No one will judge you here" Taehyung assured causing Seokmin to sigh and nod. "Miss Zulaiha. Call sir Namjoon the royal librarian as well as the royal chef seokjin" Zulaiha nods his head confused of why the king is calling a librarian and a Chef in war matters.

"As you all know what jungkook might've informed you in the letter he sent. Florana is back and she declared war upon the kingdom. She is back to try her evil methods to win the power trees which we have to save at any cost." Taehyung started earning understanding nods from the others , he moved his eyes towards each of them just to sigh knowing that queen Lisa still didn't agreed to participate in the battle.

A/N : What do you think ? Will Lisa participate in future or will she never help the others to save the power trees ? Boring chapter but whatever

Word Count : 1096