𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 25

Taehyung was looking at the king of village as well as Jungkook and the queen of village sitting infront of him with serious expressions

Taehyung was looking at the king of village as well as Jungkook and the queen of village sitting infront of him with serious expressions. "So...you are lover of my son ?" The queen asked in a firm tone. Taehyung closed his eyes, using firm voice on a king is offensive for them. It hurts their ego. It was time for Taehyung to show his dominant side. He opened his eyes his expressions blank helding a poker face.

"Yes. I am the lover of your son , I would like that instead of asking these questions about my relationship with him. How about we come on the main point queen ?" Taehyung spoke. His voice as cold as ice which managed to scare the lady slightly. She collected herself as he calmed her voice down. Jungkook and the king of village smirked glancing at her feared expressions.

"Maya. Get out of here now. I need to discuss something with the king" the king of village announced. The lady glances towards taehyung as she rolled her eyes a scoff escaping her lips only to get a sharp glare from Taehyung. She Flinched and left the room. Leaving the three males together. "As you know Jungkook have some powers. Your majesty" the king spoke first.

Taehyung hummed now seriously listening to his words. Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs hand playing with his fingers while listening to his father. He wasn't able to keep himself away from his king even for a slight minute. It was hard to keep his hands away from the king. "I hope you have heared about the Fauora tribe." The king of village asked. Taehyung nods understanding. "Fauora tribe the tribe of those powerful magicians which went extinct 200 years ago , they were half humans as per the historians."

The king nods his head a smile curving on his lips. "The Fauora tribe is not extinct. It's still alive. This village is not just a village these people belongs to Fauora tribe. I'm king of the tribe as well as Jungkook is prince of this tribe." The king explained. Both the younger's eyes widened as they looked shocked towards the king. They were not able to believe that the tribe they always read about which went extinct years ago was still alive.

"B-but how. And how can I be the prince of tribe appa ? It's not possible that tribe was extinct years ago !" Jungkook argued as Taehyung nods his head agreeing to his lover's words.

"No the fauora tribe is still alive. This is a special tribe. Some of us are blessed ones who have a womb. Which can give birth to the most powerful child in the world. To whom no one can be able to defeat. The queen of this tribe 400 years ago was the one who was the creator of this tribe. She was a true blood omega , her womb was powerful. She rejected her alpha mate because she wanted someone whom she loves and not someone who she have to spend life just because of being mates".

"She fell for the magician king. The king of faura. The kingdom faura was old name of the tribe Fauora. Faura was a large kingdom of magician's. When the omega queen married the magicians they had a powerful son. Prince Swan. Yes they named him swan because the king and queen met when the magician king lost his favourite swan which the queen found and returned him. Prince Swan was half human and half wolf"

"He was only able to turn his upper body into wolf form whereas his lower body remain like humans. Those creatures were called..." The king the glanced towards Taehyung and jungkook who were attentively listening to him. "The wolma's." The king  spoke. Jungkook glances at the king as he was slightly able to understand what the king is saying. "Jungkook is a wolma as well. Jungkook can shift his upper body into wolf but his lower body remains as a human. But he can't do this yet."

"Woah.. I- this power is insane i never heared of something like this before. I can't imagine how much the human race still have to learn about" this time Taehyung was the one who exclaimed in a excited tone. Learning about his lover was making Taehyung excited. Jungkook shakes his head as he looked at the king. "But why can't I shift yet ? And i only have two powers. According to what mother said the wolma's have five powers each" jungkook questions.

"Because your all powers are not activated yet. The wolma's have five powers yes. Those powers are very dangerous if went out of control. The powers of the wolma's are. First power is the air. You can control the air however you want. Second power is object lifting. You can lift any object but not the objects which are heavier than your capacity of picking them up. Third power is shadow control"

"You can control the shadows of any animals, birds, trees , sea creatures , humans or any other creature. The forth power is fire. You can control the fire as you wish. You can make fire walls , the balls of fire to throw at the enemies. You can make any shape out of fire. Whenever you want to control the fire all you have to do is close your eyes and focus on your hand. Make a fist your hand will be caught on fire but it won't harm your hand."

The king explained taking a deep breath. He took a sip of water as he was feeling a little tired by explaining this all stuff. His mouth was dry by speaking this much. Taehyung and jungkook were amazed by the powers they got to know about the wolma's. Taehyung drinks the water he was offered by the king. As jungkook just looked towards his own hands trying to figure his powers out. "The fifth and the last power is.."

Taehyung and jungkook glanced at the king who seemed uneasy. "Is ?" Both the younger's asked in a sync. A sigh escaped the king's lips as he continued. "It's power of distruction. If a wolma gets out of control he or she have power to distruct everything coming in there way. They won't be able to recognise their own families and friends as well. They will loose the control and distruct their enemies as well as the friends. This power is dangerous"

"The late queen of Fauora banned his power to be used. As many people before were not able to control this power. If someone now used this power they will be sentenced prison for two years atleast where no one will be allowed to meet them" jungkook gulped down his saliva hiding in his lovers arms. He was scared of loosing control and hurting his family now. Taehyung carassed Jungkook's hairs softly as he placed a sweet peck on his little lovers eyes.

"jungkook you don't need to worry. Now as you know your powers as well as you know that you are a wolma. You just need training to control all your powers. You will be trained for four of your powers as the last power is banned you will not be trained for it so that you'll never use it nor you'll get out of control". The king assured. "and if by any chance you lost control and unintentionally used that power there is a way to bring you under control. One person from your family have to sacrifice their life for it." Jungkook gulps.

Taehyung hugged jungkook more tightly. "it's ok baby. I trust you hm ? Don't be anxious about yourself. We all have flaws but I'm proud how my bun have so much amazing powers. My sweet Darling" Taehyung praised carassing Jungkook's back who seemed to relax under his hold. The king smiles in content. He can trust Taehyung with his son. "So your training will start from tommorrow little wolma" the king said pecking Jungkook's head who smiled letting out a deep sigh.

A/N : This story might get dragged a little longer

A/N : This story might get dragged a little longer. As things are not getting fully wrapped in these much parts. I must include ten more chapters so that the book will have total 40 chapters. But maybe i won't too. It depends on the further chapters if everything gets wrapped or not.

Word Count : 1399